35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-11-2021, 10:04 AM
RE: Simply calling them 'vaccines' is causing endless harm.
And since medical and scientific facts and data show...

[Image: novirus.png]

Then, what she says here is most likely quite accurate:

[Image: Meme%2001.jpg]
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-12-2021, 08:37 AM
All around the world..............there are thousands and millions of people standing up to the cabal and the Pharmaceutical Complex saying HELL NO!!!!! WE ARE NOT GETTING VACCINATED WITH YOUR POISON. The real agenda is Agenda 2130 (or something like that).

An evil plan of depopulating the planet by 90%. Here in the US (New York City to be exact) I just don't understand why people are falling for this shit and are told to wear their masks 24/7!!!

And yet, 45 out of the 50 states here in the US, they have people WHO ARE FREE from the tyranny and the phony excuse of a doctor: Dr. Anthony Fraudci!!!

Whenever I step outside, I myself do not wear a mask.........even on the subway!!! People look but they do not say anything to me about it. I look at them straight in their eyes. I'm not having that noise!

KUDOS TO BROTHER SMITHNOWT!!! Keep it up, we are the many and they are the few! Peace!
05-12-2021, 10:30 AM
Thanks for sharing. It would be nice if the same people that believe that the US Government can't tell a woman NOT to get an abortion should have the same respect for people that don't want to get the vaccine.

CDC states you still need to wear a mask even if you received the vaccine and getting the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting COVID nor spreading it to others.

SO WHY TF would anyone get a vaccine? If you want to get the vaccine then by all means be the human guinea pig but just leave people that don't want to get it alone. Consider it a form of social distancing.
05-12-2021, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2021 02:34 PM by Lumos.)
Sincerest Thanks for adding your voices here Rebellious and ZenMan.

Thank Goodness that you folks are not NPCs like too many others are.

StillStanding shared a wonderful ebook exposing the vax trade, here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...Vaccinated

And there is loads of other good info (and some shill replies too sadly) in that thread.

(05-12-2021 02:21 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Covid 19 shots may have k!lled 300,000 in 3 months
This is an experimental gene manipulation injection.
Call it an injection or call it a shot.
But don’t call it a vaccine.
Because this is experimental it cannot be mandated.
The CDC has been corrupt since they ignored chronic fatigue syndrome and corrupted that study.

Some folks claim the shots are doing good for them while they remain alive, BUT:
What if it is true that only 1 percent of vax injuries and adverse reactions are actually reported to (or by) VAERS data collection system ??

Best Wishes to All for Prosperity in Perfect Health !!
05-13-2021, 05:20 PM
I actually live with someone who was raised by parents who held firmly onto beliefs dating back to the early 1900s - and among those 'values' are willing submission to the (supposed) goobermint 'authority' as well as dr. worship.

Much of that 2nd bit relates with acceptance that the dr. folks are definitely far better educated than us ordinary folks - which of course is a total lie, as the truth is simply that they are also victims of a system designed to be inescapable via harnessed minds.

My partner therefore cannot process that the medical/pharma INDUSTRY is corrupt;
She cannot process that those same profit-centered sources invented all the nonsense which accompanies the 100% false beliefs in 'medical viruses'.

She also does NOT do the very simple work of examining that those same 'medical viruses' have never been solidly and irrefutably proven to cause illnesses - or factually proven to even EXIST at all.

Many, many good and credible folks have come forward in attempts to explain how it is not possible to make any sort of 'vaccine' for something which cannot be isolated - and also exposing how the shots being given are NOT 'vaccines' at all by legal and medical definitions - and also that the shots are truly killing people every single day.

The info I'm pointing at will not come around on your TV - radio (if you still use one...) - or any mainstream sources due to intense censorship on all of those, but:
I am doing what one little man can to try and point out those who are working diligently to expose the con behind the covaids fictions.

Here is someone who speaks very clearly about the ongoing con job in only 13 minutes:

Quote:Amandha Dawn Vollmer holds a degree of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto and a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Biotechnology.

Most of her life, Amandha has taken a keen interest in botanical medicine, self-educating on the topic many years before attaining her formal medical training. Amandha also sought answers via the energetic healing arts and became a Registered Reiki Practitioner and Teacher, among other modalities.

And this is what she has to say:

Code:
https://yummy.doctor/video-list/hear-me-loud-hear-me-clear-its-a-con-adv-speaks/

Also posted here:

Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/c44vlnlt9SoT

Her sites:

Code:
https://yummy.doctor/
https://healingwithdmso.com/

With any good fortune some folks here will give her presentation some very worthwhile attention.

I also wish to point to another thing I just posted here at BBHF:

(05-13-2021 04:37 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Actually there are far too many explanations behind the actions and (non ?) choices of people who are blinded to the actual world around them.

Much of the resistances and refusals aimed towards actual truth (and even reality itself) are well explained here:
9 minutes of pure gold IMO.

Why Some People are not Awakening - Maria Henna

Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6cKdAN5kikM/
Best Wishes to All for Prosperity in Perfect Health !!
55.gif
05-19-2021, 08:39 PM
Thank you for your post Smithnowt. Check this link, it shows that those vaccinated will infect the non vaccinated ones, very interesting videos and reports http://www.truthunmasked.org/p/stay-away.html?m=1 that's why they are saying that everything is fine now because if 40% of the population has been vaccinated it will spread around like wildfire...
05-20-2021, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2021 05:01 PM by Lumos.)
Lightbulb RE: Simply calling them 'vaccines' is causing endless harm.
Yes Emerald - that is indeed the theory this is all operating under.

Here is a bit of historical reference material to go with all the aforementioned:

Quote:Jacques Attali in 1981:
"We will Euthanize the Old, the Weak the Useless and the Stupid"

Jacques Attali was an advisor to president François Mitterrand in 1981.

"The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population.
We start with the old, because as soon as they exceed 60-65 years, people live longer than they produce and that costs society dearly.
Then the weak, then the useless that do not help society because there will always be more of them, and above all, ultimately, the stupid.
Euthanasia targeting these groups.

Euthanasia will have to be an essential tool in our future societies, in all cases.
Of course we will not be able to execute people or build camps.

We get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good.
Overpopulation, and mostly useless, is something that is too costly economically.

Socially, too, it is much better when the human machine comes to an abrupt standstill than when it gradually deteriorates.

Neither will we be able to test millions upon millions of people for their intelligence, you bet that!
We will find or cause something a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the fat, it doesn’t matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek treatment.
We will have made sure that treatment is in place, treatment that will be the solution.

The selection of idiots then takes care of itself:
You go to the slaughter by yourself."

[The future of life - Jacques Attali, 1981]
Interviews with Michel Salomon, Les Visages de l’avenir collection, éditions Seghers.

Download his book...
"A Brief History of the Future" and get a view of the world from the 1% perspective:
Code:
https://dlsharefile.com/file/YzAwMjY0ZmEt

in 2009, Attali stated that a "somewhat more severe" pandemic could trigger global economic restructuring (NWO).

But that's what we have now:
A major non-event wrongly labeled a deadly pandemic is being used to crush the global economy to usher in a new economy in which we (excluding the elites) will be slaves, possessing nothing.

And as the NPCs carelessly submit to their 'treatments' while remaining oblivious to all those who drop down dead or get seriously and permanently injured by those - it does truly illustrate clearly how completely that far too many people have been hypnotized into accepting utter nonsense as being overwhelmingly true without any inklings that they are actually brainwashed and likely submitting willingly to their own euthanasia treatments.

Not all of us have fallen for the nonsense and it is very sad to see those who are totally without reason.
05-24-2021, 12:22 PM
And speaking further upon the utter stupidity of some totally absurd new 'rules' (mandates are NOT laws BTW)...

Here are some very blunt and truth filled quotes:

Quote:The unembroidered truth is that masks are ugly; so, consequently, is the social life conducted from behind them.

Quote:Masks are ugly, and only add to anxieties.
Most masks only a feel-good item.

It is common sense to know that any (hypothetical) 'virus particle' is ~120 nanometers in size vs. a human hair at ~75,000 NM, so -
625 of those supposed 'virus particles' would fit within the diameter of a single hair. and cannot be kept away by anything less than a sealed high level full body biohazard suit.

Those poor folks wearing a bandana to cover their faces look about as ridiculous as a cheap western cowboy outlaw.

And besides, where in the Constitution does it give the government the power to dictate how we dress?

Lastly, wearing a mask is NOT a feel-good gesture;
Rather it adds to the panic, hysteria and anxiety of society in general.

Quote:Compare a woman at the market in Kabul, dressed head to toe in “a voluminous, tent-like full-body outer garment,” to a woman at an American grocery store, wearing very little but obediently hiding her face behind a hideous blue surgical mask.

Yes, the burqa-clad woman faced much harsher penalties for noncompliance than the Walmart mask-wearer does.

No one argues that being kicked out of a store, fined, or publicly humiliated is as bad as being literally beheaded or stoned to death.
But both women are dehumanized by the mandated garment that hides the most distinct, unique, human thing about them — their faces.

The Taliban mandated burqas to enforce a deeply perverted sense of “modesty” that ultimately dehumanized women and increased the power of the rule-makers (the murderous Taliban).

Now governments in many parts of the world are forcing face masks upon women and men as part of a deeply perverted sense of “health” and “safety.”

And is either of these women free? No, they are NOT.

In order to participate in society in whatever limited way is allowed (the Taliban banned sports, kites, singing, anything fun or joyful;
Western governments have banned religious gatherings, singing, parties, sports, and “non-essential” shopping, to name a few), both are forced to wear a monstrous sign of submission to a nonsensical regime that shows dissenters absolutely no mercy.

Please note;
I am not providing source links this time because this is mainly presented as opinions despite the factual backgrounds of said opinions.

Complacency and conforming to any falsely imposed and often damaging 'mandate' is unhealthy in so many ways that the list of them is beyond any reasonable length for a post here - but the above quotes may give one a pretty good idea of the currently imposed uglinesses.

Yes - I am focusing upon just how UGLY it makes people to be muzzled rather than the too-obvious health concerns.

The uglification ALONE should be enough to help folks to think more clearly about making the same mistake over and over again, and for those who do have trouble getting enough air into them each and every day (As I do...), here:

[Image: EXVddQhVcAU5nXX.jpeg.c3a758aaf574dca7d50...3d65c.jpeg]

Code:
https://content.invisioncic.com/r244832/monthly_2020_05/EXVddQhVcAU5nXX.jpeg.c3a758aaf574dca7d505b006f3d3d65c.jpeg

Best Wishes for Happiness and Perfect Health to ALL !!
05-24-2021, 12:55 PM
This posts getting hot and hot with many useful information posted from many members here. Thank for your initiative to create this wonderful thread.

Thanks Nice Thread Happydance
05-24-2021, 02:27 PM
People will always do their research when thinking of buying a big ticket item like a car or big screen TV, but yet when it comes to getting jabbed they do no investigation and blindly agree to getting stuck without question. As the phrase goes "you can't fix stupid".
43.gif

30.gif