5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-06-2014, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 10:23 PM by FaceSockCake.)
Simple Questions About PPD Sites
I have something that I want to test out using PPD sites, but there is a few hiccups I want to figure out before I begin.
  • 1st - Do (most/some) PPD sites record the downloaders IP Address, and allow the uploader to see that IP Address???
- If not, what would be a simple (and "child-proof") way to confirm that a person who claims they downloaded your file, actually did???
  • 2nd - Which PPD sites are recommended and have the least chance of people bypassing the 'offer' that precedes the download?

If my experiment does well, or at least decently, I will definitely write up a tutorial and share it here.
Thank you for your time~
06-06-2014, 11:05 PM
RE:
I run a PPD network. Regarding your first question, Yes my site does do that, but only the admin sees the downloaders ip.

You should try us out :) FrigidFiles.com

We have a $10 signup bonus too.
06-07-2014, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 12:25 AM by FaceSockCake.)
RE:
(06-06-2014 11:05 PM)amdcpus1 Wrote:  I run a PPD network. Regarding your first question, Yes my site does do that, but only the admin sees the downloaders ip.

You should try us out :) FrigidFiles.com

We have a $10 signup bonus too.
But like I said, what I'm after is
  1. Upload a file.
  2. Have someone download that file.
  3. Be able to confirm that the person actually downloaded that file.

I was thinking the most simple way would be to check IPs of who downloaded the file. Then the issue is how do I get those IPs?
Again, simple way is if the PPD site keeps track of them. Other than that, I'm not too sure.

The first thing that comes to mind would be having the downloaded file do it, but then you'd run into the issue of people just sharing the file and bypassing the whole point of a PPD right?
06-08-2014, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 08:18 PM by FaceSockCake.)
RE:
Nobody has any ideas eh?

T_T well this has been about as helpful as cancer~

34.gif