25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-23-2017, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 06:58 PM by berlinerin.)
RE: Simple Method To Rank Videos on YouTube
edited.........

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
10-15-2017, 07:45 PM
Imo, to get good ranks for your videos, you must have a lot of real visitors interested to your videos and really good engagement. And what it takes to get a lot of real visitors and good engagement of your videos? Good content and good relationship in your network.
11-09-2017, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 12:56 PM by Master5.)
(09-23-2017 12:00 AM)berlinerin Wrote:  Fact is:
On last Mothersday I uploaded a little unprofessionell Video on Youtube, 32.000 visitors.... (Iam a absolut Beginner and this is ok, because Iam not interestet to be a Youtuber!) this Video was suddenly in the "Trend" search of Youtube. And than I got hundreds of Comments! I suddenly! Bad comments, they ask, how my Video can come to Youtobetrend.... I have deletet most of the comments!
I have never heard about Youtube Trend, and dont know!

But what I did was: I made good Keywords, and important I think ( I dont know) I uploadet this Video in 3 or 4 in my websites!

I still now really dont know, how this happened -
but it is not nice to be jealous!!
this was my video with so much bad comments and much thumbdowns :( :
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_todTMh4AA

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS ALL TO ME? ???
Thank you!

Hello!!!!! Iam only a woman - who wanted to upload a nice greeting Video !!!!!!!!
Insteat of PROTECTING Woman! It goes CONTRA :(

I don't understand German but I think low ratings happened because your video title sets expectations for the viewer. The title Muttertag 2017 means the viewer likely anticipated something that's relevent not just to any Muttertag but to Muttertag in the year of 2017. So I believe you should have answered what interested them about the holiday. Why is this Muttertag different from others? What can I do on this holiday? What are the hot Muttertag gift ideas in 2017? The viwer anticipated audio commentary and a more professionally edited video because those things are common for popular videos and your video got popular. You got popular because it was a hot topic at the time you posted the video. It was a trending topic because of the time frame, just like football players are more popular during world cops.
08-03-2018, 08:14 PM
Ranking your videos on youtube is really a hard thing for all... Because i also have experianced this. So here i have given the eight simple steps to rank your youtube videos.
1) Youtube Keyword Researching
2) Title of the video
3) Write Best Video Description
4) Best Tags for YouTube Videos
5) Speak Keywords in your youtube video :
6) Gain Watch Time on your video:
7) Add Subtitles and CC :
8) Encourage Engagements :
08-07-2018, 09:33 PM
This was really great information. Very informative for the beginners also.
75.gif
08-31-2018, 03:55 PM
I have followed these steps for my videos to rank. This is really working great for me. You guys can also try this.
09-03-2018, 07:49 PM
The best way to rank your videos on youtube is by building your backlinks and making a social bookmarking. These two thing will surely help to rank the video on youtube.
09-17-2018, 05:57 PM
Social bookmarking is the best and very simple method rank your videos on youtube.
09-18-2018, 03:03 AM
(09-23-2017 12:32 AM)berlinerin Wrote:  VERY bad experiance.....

I'll PM you the link of my friend's YouTube channel if you are interested (please PM me with the request). He has more than 12.7 million subscribers and growing at the rate of approx half million subscribers every month. The strangest part is that it is not in English.
09-26-2018, 10:24 PM
Building backlink is the best method according to me and you can also go with social bookmarking. Both methods works really great in ranking your youtube videos.
35.gif

22.gif