67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Sick Of This SEO Crap!
Not sure about you people but ive bought links from people that say they can rank any site, i have Scrapebox SeNuke XCR all powering away at my sites building quality page rank links. Ive also Followed Alex Beckers SEO plans but jack shit happens with my sites no movement up the search engines, i have Google plus pages twitter youtube facebook business pages pininterest you name it i have it all different accounts for different niches so i have 1 question to anyone on this forum does ANYONE really no SEO and what BIG G wants.
Keep Smiling!
06-12-2013, 05:05 PM
RE:
Simple answer. Quality content in reputed sites.

What i am doing SEO and getting good result, here is my plan:

1. Hire a writer or go to Warriorforum and buy 2-3 500 words unique articles which is well optimized with your keywords.

2. Make it spun article through TBS at least 85-95% readable. Add paragraph, sentences, words etc

3. Generate 50+ articles and post this high pr Web 2.0 sites with images and videos, if possible.

4. Again post to 15 high pr Doc sites

5. Find some high pr Wiki sites and post it.

Wait for atleast 7 days to see how many links are alive and blast it to your live links NOT YOUR MONEY SITE.

Hope you understand.
Check my avatar and keep laughing.. Biggrin
06-13-2013, 05:57 PM
RE:
I don't know how good you are with SEO. But with the tools you have you can definitely rank for low-medium keywords.

And, don't get me wrong, Tools are not going to help you...if you don't follow a proper link building strategy.

Are you following any Tiered link building strategies?

How diversified is Link profile?

What's the anchor text distribution like?

How faster are you building links?

Are you following proper On-page optimization rules?

Quality content is definitely good for seo...But I started to doubt that after many sites ranking with very less content on the first page after penguin2.0...

If you're comfortable..then PM me your URL and keyword...I will see if i can find the issue and guide with a proper plan.

And no, I'm not going to copy your campaigns or anything...I've been working with audits and link profile analysis. just to build my experience and knowledge.

if interested I will give you my skype id.
06-13-2013, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2013 06:32 PM by shoxy.)
RE:
well , latest google update was on 22'nd of may. Anoter gogle panda this time 2.0 - so far what i seen and got advice on is they tighten up already implemented things , with the focus on social prof. and content. hence not much new yet.

at work atm - think i have a couple of links to oz (author of the ant series) about the latest update lets see if i can post em later ...
07-01-2013, 10:10 AM
RE:
Bluenose10, I also have the same problem as u. Read every technique about seo, tried and tried still even trying but can't seem to find good one. But I haven't got Scrapebox and Senuke. I've searched it and tired of it. Can anybody give a link about it to download it? I need it so badly. Or can anyone share?
17.gif
12-18-2013, 09:03 PM
RE:
Actually NO B.S or Brag

I'm an SEO Expert and own an SEO Agency of my own.ki
There are lot of secrets to rank on google specially in 2013 and I'm just not gonna reveal however I cAn provide a ranking service to you at http://www.traffikon.com

PM Me or Email me kiranchandra@traffikon.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE ON MY GROUP BUY THREADS
12-28-2013, 12:51 AM
RE:
Hi you have Scrap box and Senuke but use your brain how to use them exactly after Humming bird.
12-28-2013, 12:59 AM
RE:
Thanks for the infos, I will apply that in my sites.

9.gif