77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-10-2014, 04:45 AM
Sharing a Humbling experience - Making Money Online
So, I hate to say it but I was really taking my job for granted. I don't make the crazy bucks some of the big boys make in fact I don't make even close to them, maybe about 500-1K a month at most online. Rest of income comes from my own business.

I don't even check facebook but I needed to use it to find some info, and in the process I saw an old friend from High school post that he was sad because his paycheck didn't come in at midnight so he could buy food. And it was just something very Humbling for me, that's never something I have to worry about. He didn't even have enough money in the bank to buy a cheap mickey dee's burger.

Sometimes you need little reminders like that to keep yourself in check.
12-10-2014, 05:34 PM
RE:
What's even worse is being in that situation and knowing it's possible to make money online and not be making any. Then be in that spot for 10 years and that's my life.

It's great you're appreciative of what you have, but there are people worse off. Like me.
12-12-2014, 11:44 PM
RE:
sad story man. To be honest is getting harder and harder to earn a decent revenue from online these days, especially for newcomers. I see adsense CPC dropping, affiliate networks are declining more and more leads and so on. Could be just my case, but this is how I see it

37.gif