5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-17-2021, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2021 12:46 PM by Lumos.)
Shady Netflix deal review.
About a month ago I arranged with fellow member Itakeover to get his 'Lifetime Netflix Premium' deal that (he claims...) comes with a 3-year warranty.

Because we were using up an existing credit at NF, and he assured me over and over how great his product and customer service is - I then (foolishly) trusted him and bought that offer from him.

Since ours was still in active use, I looked carefully at what he'd provided and tested it several times to be sure it stayed working and noticed that it lacked payment info as well as showing an expiration date.

I contacted him about this and he insisted vehemently that he has hundreds of happy customers and that I should not be concerned as it would be continued uninterruptedly AND that if any problem arose - that he would fix it.

The next time I visited the account, it was accessible, but could not play anything because it demanded payment info to reactivate it.

I emailed him about this, and he said he'd 'try' to fix it, or that he'd give a full refund; to which I replied that we wanted the NF and NOT a refund !!

2 days passed with no further updates - I then asked about it - and he forced a partial refund without further communication, much to our dismay.

Since I had bundled his Grammarly deal with the NF, that had been 1.99 - but after forcing the NF refund he deducted the difference to make it the non-bundled $5 price, which is what made the refund partial;
This was legitimate enough while being very nit-picky and showing the very low quality of his regard for his customer's time and efforts.

To be as clear as possible about this=>
The ~$3 difference is not a huge problem - BUT:

His terrible customer service, outright lies and false promises ARE a huge problem IMO.

He also said he'd remove the NF deal because it is now broken - but as of this writing it remains active for visitors to purchase at his nexttrillions store;
In fact, by using that site's search function, there seem to be 26 pages listed about NF offers.

My biggest question is this:
If this BSO seller has other NF premium offers which remain active - why did he NOT offer to give us some good value such that we could have some NF services along with a reasonable refund to make up the difference ??

So:
Now we have ZERO NF as our old account was allowed to run out due to trusting Itakeover - which I now strongly suggest to others NOT to EVER do.

Let the buyer Beware !!!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
02-18-2021, 09:58 AM
RE: Shady Netflix deal review.
Thank you for your warning, hard to find good Netflix deals nowadays
02-18-2021, 01:11 PM
A small addition about this nasty bit of 'sales'=>

His BSO still also has his NF offer - which he said is 'broken' and that he'd take that off of here :

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-ALL-...uper-Cheap

It is shameful that someone this shady will lie so much to fellow members here.

To anyone tempted to buy any NF services from him, I'd recommend NOT doing so unless you desire disappointments.
04-07-2021, 05:18 PM
It is strongly suggested for anyone wanting to get Netflix to read this entire thread.

This appears to be an ongoing set of problems with this seller.

1. He is still offering Netflix in his BSO;
2. He never made ANY attempt to make things right for us after swearing he would;
3. He has not even bothered to post here in any sort of response.

This is all very bad juju and this member recommends to keep FAR AWAY from such shady dealings !!!
04-15-2021, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the warning and writeup
32.gif

61.gif