71.gif

Poll: good
This poll is closed.
yes 0% 0 0%
no 0% 0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Selling Opt in plus licence + training
I am selling a licence from a mailing system worth 12.5k. That system has the capable of sending over 1 million emails per hour so if you have good data, you can make lot of money. This is CAN SPAM method emailing that all affiliate network and advertiser accepted.
I also give you 15 million pure GI old data from last year for free (raw data) as well as the traing how to use system and mailing method.
If you want to have good system and would like to make money right away, and save some thousand from regular price (12.5k per licence, opt in plus), I can help you to join emailing business and make stable income.

My offers including list of good isp for mailing GI and good data brokers that have been verified in the market. I also help you to join some good affiliate network like millionairenetwork, w4, maxbounty, clickbooth, hydra

With IS, you pay some hundred a month but speed is low, and when you got kicked out from isp, you need to hire a guy to install everything. My mailing system is very stable, add multiple servers and even thousand of IPs to mail, IP+Domain rotation.. and capable of sending more than 1million email per hour, CSS free method and autorun campaign function... and saving some thousands for your investment to compaire buying directly with opt in plus,

Feel free to shot me a mess at my aim: offervalley

If you have any question, pls feel free to ask me by sending message here or on aim. I am living in California

39.gif