52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-26-2019, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2019 11:19 PM by Expl0rer.)
Selling Level 2 Fiverr Account with Over $3,100 Net Profits
I'm selling a 3 year old, level 2 Fiverr account with a 5 star average rating (100% positive feedback), and $3,100+ net income. My gigs are mostly in the WordPress support/development niche. The majority of my orders come from a couple of WordPress support related gigs though. I've also been able to generate extra income outside of Fiverr (from previous customers.) I also have dozens of happy customers that are likely to return in the future when they need further help.

I'll try to provide as much information as possible in this thread, but you can always contact me if you have further questions. I'm dealing with a health issue and I need quick cash for treatment, that's the only reason I'm trying to sell the account.

I created the account 3 years ago, but I didn't start working on it until mid-2017. I originally provided email marketing related gigs. I made good money providing these services, but Fiverr shut down the service that was making me the most money, so I started focusing on providing WordPress services in early 2018 instead.

As of today, I have a 5 star rating average, 100% positive feedback, and 100% delivery rate. I've completed almost 100 orders successfully.

I've made over $3,100 of net profits in the last 2 years or so. About half the money was made with email marketing services and the rest with WordPress services. I've also made about $2,800 outside of Fiverr (doing work for previous Fiverr customers or referrals from them.)

I also generate ~$300 monthly from previous customers that pay a recurring fee for support. I've turned down similar offers from other customers, so the earning potential from recurring fees is higher. I've also turned down a few customers that were willing to pay monthly for SEO, ad management, and content generation services (because I'm not an expert on these niches.)

I've been dealing on and off with this health issue the last 3 years, so that has also affected the way I've earned on Fiverr. My response times can improve a lot, it usually takes me several hours to respond to messages from potential clients, that has lost me a lot of business.

I've often turned down job offers because I've been sick or in the hospital. The periods where I've had the time and energy to focus on working I've made good money. The last 2 months I was feeling good, so I made decent money during that period. From early June until early August I made over $1,300 ($700+ Fiverr net profits, the rest from related work outside of Fiverr.)

And like I said, most of this money comes from a couple of gigs. I believe that offering more gigs, improving response times, accepting more custom work, and reaching out to old customers can generate $500-$1,000 or even more every month just on Fiverr (not considering related work outside.) I will do this if I don't sell the account. Once I feel better, of course.

If you buy the account you'll be able to edit the name, email address, PayPal email, bio, etc. I do not include the clients that I'm currently working with outside of Fiverr. They all know my situation and they've been kind enough to trust me. I'm sure you will get new customers that pay you outside of Fiverr from this account. Also, if I'm unable to keep working for them, I will refer them to you. :)

PRICE

I would like to get at least $3,000 for the account (but I will listen to offers.) At the current earning rate, without improving anything, you could probably get your money back in less than a year.

Send me a PM if you have any questions (you can also reply here but it'll take me longer to respond), if you have an offer, also include your email address. Please only contact me if you have sincere interest in buying this account and not just to checkout my Fiverr account to get ideas, out of curiosity, or whatever. You can find other sellers on Fiverr to copy from that are doing a lot better than me. I don't say this to be a d*ck, but in my current situation I have no time to waste.

I will also be trying to sell this account on other forums, so don't hesitate to buy it if you're interested! :)

Thank you for reading.

-X

[Image: FRs8adk.jpg]

[Image: ijiQEA2.jpg]

[Image: 0L8jOhm.jpg]

[Image: 80wfrDQ.jpg]
09-06-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: Selling Level 2 Fiverr Account with Over $3,100 Net Profits
Still available. :)
09-29-2019, 11:22 PM
I was off Fiverr most of September thus the account was demoted to level 1. Fiverr re-evaluates accounts the 15 of each month, so completing a few gigs successfully will get the account back to level 2. I lowered the asking price for this reason anyway.
07-12-2020, 09:29 PM
3000 for a fiverr account.. That's interesting...
10-30-2020, 03:50 AM
You must have worked quite hard to get to level one as profiles on Fiverr take a lot of time and effort to build. I feel more comfortable on Upwork but would try Fiverr too someday.
77.gif
11-08-2020, 03:50 AM
how much would you rate my account?
I would like to sell too 3wink
[Image: SwTSQ4Q]
[Image: hgjH6sT]
02-01-2022, 12:41 AM
How much now?

(09-29-2019 11:22 PM)Expl0rer Wrote:  I was off Fiverr most of September thus the account was demoted to level 1. Fiverr re-evaluates accounts the 15 of each month, so completing a few gigs successfully will get the account back to level 2. I lowered the asking price for this reason anyway.

43.gif