5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2022, 02:31 PM
Sellers Beware of Joseph Benavides
I never meant to disclose the identity of this scammer but I'm left with no option.

He purchase M3 System BSO from my shoppy link for $25. I have no way of knowing his BBHF username and I still don't know. If any seller or mod knows please help.

Then guess what?

Then he filed dispute and claiming UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS to his account and causing great harm to my Paypal account. I lost the case and have been fined (No idea but my Paypal Balance shows negative balance though the amount never credited to my bank account).

I would have gladly given him refund had he contacted me and asked to. Just for $25 people can go to that extreme of claiming hacking. It's unbelievable.

This scammer's paypal email id: josephsedits@gmail.com

Beware sellers of this scammer. He deserves a ban MODS please.
05-20-2022, 09:56 AM
RE: Sellers Beware of Joseph Benavides
(05-17-2022 02:31 PM)Lavarball Wrote:  I never meant to disclose the identity of this scammer but I'm left with no option.

He purchase M3 System BSO from my shoppy link for $25. I have no way of knowing his BBHF username and I still don't know. If any seller or mod knows please help.

Then guess what?

Then he filed dispute and claiming UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS to his account and causing great harm to my Paypal account. I lost the case and have been fined (No idea but my Paypal Balance shows negative balance though the amount never credited to my bank account).

I would have gladly given him refund had he contacted me and asked to. Just for $25 people can go to that extreme of claiming hacking. It's unbelievable.

This scammer's paypal email id: josephsedits@gmail.com

Beware sellers of this scammer. He deserves a ban MODS please.

Sorry to hear that buddy and thanks for letting us know about your case.

However, you can have a high sucess rate at winning disputes using shoppy if you know how to do it right.

Hit me up and I will show you how to.

Geehackz
05-21-2022, 09:13 PM
Thanks for letting us know, please open a thread in the Support Forum where Lala and Omni can see it, as they usually do not read threads on random.
05-25-2022, 06:59 PM
(05-21-2022 09:13 PM)Academica Wrote:  Thanks for letting us know, please open a thread in the Support Forum where Lala and Omni can see it, as they usually do not read threads on random.

Thanks for heads up!
05-31-2022, 01:30 AM
Thanks for sharing! Hope you'll never get in such a trouble again..
70.gif

69.gif