74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Seeking Clickbank affiliates to promote recently approved product Asteroid Emergency
If you're into marketing as an affiliate with products listed on Clickbank, I want to let you know of a new product that was just approved call Asteroid Emergency. And yes I did have my hands in the production of this Clickbank product, that's why I'm interested in letting you all know about it.

Laugh if you think this sounds like a ridiculous product, but it is the only product available as a guide against Asteroid impact emergencies and the other 'survivalist' product that's on Clickbank has a gravity of over 120, up over 20 points since the asteroid hit Russia recently.

If you visit the site and check out the affiliates area:

http://www.asteroidemergency.com/affiliate-program

You can see how to make your own Clickbank hoplink and choose one of many banners that you can use to promote Asteroid Emergency on your website or through social media, or however you publish offers.

The payout is 75% to you on all sales, and the product itself was professionally written and targeted to what the buyer was after so refunds will be minimal.

Soon there will be more offers and bonuses that will be included in the package.

This may seem like a joke, but I'm dead serious. This product has a lot of potential since it doesn't have competition and a look at search volume on the subject shows people are actually interested in this sort of survival manual.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

60.gif