52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2013, 01:01 AM
[Seeking Advice] Generating better Facebook page interaction and active likes for artist
Hey, I'm going to try to be as simple as possible. I run a facebook page for a signed (large indie label) band that has released multiple albums, videos, and is actively touring. I want to get better at making the page more active and attracting new fans. I know I am not the best at social marketing and with how hard the guys work year round I want to make them competitive with the better band pages.

I am not looking to buy likes, exchange non-active likes, or do anything extremely shady. It really isn't about the appearance of "likes" for us, it's about actually getting our page to attract active users.

The band is very competitive within their genre, however I think other even lesser equipped bands are doing better building up their facebook community. Any open general advice is welcome. I would also love to talk with anyone in private about specific strategies relative to our page so please PM me if you have anything to share.

Thanks!

32.gif