18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-04-2016, 05:15 AM
Second Amazon aff account ?
Hey guys, first of all I wish you happy and profitable new year!

I have two questions and hope someone will drop few lines to help me out.

I have Amazon aff account, which was closed due to inactivity (I did't managed to make a sale in 3 months). After the closed the account I left the site online, and it actually made some sales.

Now I created one MNS and will add few more very soon, which I am planning to monetize with Amazon.

My question is according to your experience is there any chance for me to re insist for account activation since I did't broke the TOS or something or it would be more suitable to open a new account (in the scenario, I'll use some of my relatives name, but should I use different from the 1-st acc address).

Thanks
01-05-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: Second Amazon aff account ?
I want to know the answer about your questions too
01-05-2016, 10:02 PM
@diptafara I wrote to them and replied with some canned response. I will write them again and if they don't reopen my account. I will open new one but I am wondering if would be a problem to use the same address and different person... I guess I will try and will found out :)
01-05-2016, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 11:44 PM by retro87.)
yesterday, i didn't add my site to my account, and that make me banned my account (according their TOS) . and ask for they support. i want to reinstated my account , but amazon cannot help it and ask me just make new account for the solution. so i just make my new account affiliate.. and now i have new account with same address and name with.. hope that help
01-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Why not just try it. If it doesn't work, then you need to do something else, if it works then OK.

Inactivity seems an easy thing to avoid - just find something you want and get a friend/relative to buy it for you using your affiliate details.
78.gif

42.gif