71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-18-2011, 02:39 AM
Sean Mize - Go From $0 to $1000 In One Month at Ezinearticles.com
[WSO] Sean Mize - Go From $0 to $1000 In One Month at Ezinearticles.com

[Image: ebooklogo.jpg]

[Image: 340989485.png]

Quote:Copy My Blueprint:
Step by Step Exactly
How to Get to $1000 Per Month
With Ezinearticles.com
(Even After the Farmer Update!!!)

I Reveal My Entire System...100% Guaranteed!

Hi Warriors, My name is Sean Mize, and I have something important to share with you.

5 years ago I began writing articles and posting them to ezinearticles.com. If you know me, you know my story...in August of 2006 I began writing internet marketing niche articles in ezinearticles, with no product, and began building a list from the traffic.

Here are my revenue stats for the first 5 months:

August: $125 (3 affiliate sales)
September: $250 (6 affiliate sales)
October: $900 (wrote a $10 ebook)
November: $1600 (wrote a 2nd $10 ebook)
December: $3800 (created a “toolbox with articles and emails I had already written)
January: $5540 (launched a $97 per month coaching program)

Here’s the thing...I did this 100% with article traffic from ezinearticles, then in December I began doing adswaps to leverage my list.

That’s it for traffic.

By the way, if you don’t know me...go here, you can see that I am the #1 author in ezinearticles: EzineArticles Expert Authors

Here is a screen shot of my #1 status there:

Why? Because my system has been so profitable over time that it continues to make complete sense for me to continue to pay people to write articles for me.

That’s right...I wrote the first 1500 articles in my ezinearticles account - then I began hiring outsourced writers to do all the work for me. It’s that easy.

Anyhow...this is about you, not me, right?

Ok, first of all, I’ll level with you.

I’ve never done a WSO before.

So frankly I don’t want to write some long sales letter to beg, cajole, and wow you with stats and claims.

So I won’t.

You can see the evidence of who I am at ezinearticles EzineArticles Expert Authors

And I will give you a 200% money back guarantee on what I am getting ready to offer.

Buy it. If you don’t like it, ask me for a refund...and I’ll give you double your money back. Period.

So...here’s the offer:

I have documented exactly what to do and how to do it on a one hour audio teaching on EXACTLY how YOU can REPEAT what I have done at ezinearticles.

Writing articles, getting subscribers, and creating small products - such as ebooks and mp3s - and selling them to your subscribers.

This teaching tells you EXACTLY what to do for 30 days - from scratch - to get to $1000 your first month with my system.

Of course, if you continue to use the formula month after month, growing a solid list, and adding more products, you can increase your profits month after month.

But this is just about the first 30 days -

Because frankly, if you were to generate $1000 next month just from writing articles and selling a few low cost products - that would change things for you, wouldn’t it?

Ok, here’s what you are going to learn:

1) My exact formula for choosing a profitable niche (this is NOT your typical niche information - in fact, it is VERY different than probably anything you have ever heard before about choosing a niche)

2) Exactly how to write an article on ezinearticles that creates highly targeted subscribers for your list.

3) My own proprietary resource box formula, plus exact instructions for tailoring it to YOUR articles

4) Exactly how to nurture your subscribers for the first 30 days so they are primed to buy from you (you could even market simple WSO’s to them and increase your WSO conversion rates...and you know what that means :-) )

5) Exactly how to create FAST products that sell like hotcakes to your list

6) How to determine EXACTLY what your subscribers will buy from you (not what they SAY they will buy, what they WILL buy)

7) An exact daily game plan for what to do and how to do it to make it happen fast.

8) And much, much more....this teaching will amaze you, I promise!

Here is my bold promise: If you follow my steps exactly, you can generate $1000 in your first month using my system. If you don’t, get your money back from me. It’s that simple.

So what’s the price?

Like I said earlier..I have never done a WSO.

Screenshots:

[Image: 67729752.png]

[Image: ece7352b.png]

[Image: 919040327.png]

Code:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/998556151/[WSO] Sean Mize - Go From $0 to $1000 In One Month at Ezinearticles.com [5 eBooks (PDF) + 2 Audio (MP3)].rar
Closed

71.gif