75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-02-2012, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 07:42 PM by siouxprince.)
ScrapeBox Help Making Auto Approve List
Hi , Guys i just want to know how you make an auto approve list but i want it a little different than normal, I do not want to auto post my domain, So is there a plugin that will use a random single domain per post, so it does not leave tracks, of me posting.
My english is not great so its not easy for me to explain but i do not want to use the auto post feature of scrape box, I want to use it to find good pr domains which are auto approve, but if i use a domain to post lets say 50,000 comments, and then i use my real domain to post where that other domain was auto posted, surly this leaves some kind of track, and google will know it was me.
I hope you guys will understand what i mean, I just bought scrapebox yesterday so i was planning on making some lists to share in this forum, but i didnt want people to get banned from google because i made the list the wrong way.
Thanks guys
05-02-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: ScrapeBox Help Making Auto Approve List
Quote:So is there a plugin that will use a random single domain per post, so it does not leave tracks, of me posting.
If you mean a Wordpress plugin I don't know. If you mean Scrapebox, you have to give it a list and it posts the domains on the list in order.
Like this
Blog you are visiting Your dog website link
Next blog you visit Your cat website link
Next blog you visit Your unicorn website link
Quote:if i use a domain to post lets say 50,000 comments, and then i use my
real domain to post where that other domain was auto posted
Google won't catch you so much as Akismet will.

Fake run - Proxies - use lots of proxies. For the first run you could use free proxies. It will lower your return but I get good proxies from proxyfire.net their Scrapebox proxies work for a couple of days.
Fake run - Names - use lots of names not your keywords
Fake run - Emails - lots of email address
Fake run - Comments - use whatever you like.
You have your fake run and you check out which ones auto posted.

Before you run your new auto post list shuffle it.
Real run - Proxies - us paid proxies and definitely none that you used on the fake run
Real run - Names - use your keywords
Real run - Emails -lots of email but NOT the same ones.
Real run - Comments - Do not use the same comments even if you spin them.

Proxies are the most important part. If they get flagged as spam even auto approve will reroute you to spam folder.
Names, emails and comments can also be flagged.
Hope this helps.
07-01-2012, 04:20 AM
RE:
You were right did amazing in google but akismet banned my domain yesterday I haven’t really got time for making buffer sites so I have got a few .infos and im in the process of 301 redirecting them to the main site which just got banned. This is a pain doing all this I had a good run about 3 months got to pr3 steady position one in google and now this.
I can’t think of anything else to do, is this method effective? I heard a few people say good words about it in here, but roughly how much of the value of the link is lost doing it using 301 redirects instead of direct linking? And when you do this method do you just buy the domain and redirect it straight away or do you build a site wait to get indexed and then do the 301 redirect?

30.gif