53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-13-2022, 01:20 AM
Scammer Alert: User-millionstrust
Just to make everyone aware of this user:

User-millionstrust

He get the service, then canceled the profile in pp and opened a dispute.

Mod suggested adding him to the sh*t list.

Be warned.
09-13-2022, 03:08 PM
RE: Scammer Alert: User-millionstrust
Hello Every One

This is a totally untrue accusation - you are being misled.

I have been a member of this forum for longer than I can remember and have purchased many GB's and other products over the years with not one single problem.

I have not requested the return of any monies from the above and they know this - perhaps I should now.

This situation was triggered by a PayPal advice of a suspicious transaction - this person is situated in Russia - when they were advised by me of what the nature of the transaction was they took no further action.

This person has a rather strange interpretation of what a scammer is - they have lost nothing - I have lost a service I paid for.

Regards
Millionstrust
09-16-2022, 02:02 PM
RE: Scammer Alert: User-millionstrust
As a seller I can say it happens. I also receive such warnings but ignore if they are VIP members from BBHF and have a clean record. A simple search will reveal that.

(09-13-2022 03:08 PM)s Wrote:  Hello Every One

This is a totally untrue accusation - you are being misled.

I have been a member of this forum for longer than I can remember and have purchased many GB's and other products over the years with not one single problem.

I have not requested the return of any monies from the above and they know this - perhaps I should now.

This situation was triggered by a PayPal advice of a suspicious transaction - this person is situated in Russia - when they were advised by me of what the nature of the transaction was they took no further action.

This person has a rather strange interpretation of what a scammer is - they have lost nothing - I have lost a service I paid for.

Regards
Millionstrust

16.gif