52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-30-2022, 11:14 AM
[SUPER HOT SHARE] - EL BENBO PRESS $1000 to $0 cost
Ben Settle is a great contemporary source of copywriting wisdom, I’ve been a big admirer of Ben’s writing for a long time...

he’s the only copywriter I’ve ever been satisfied with and one of the sharpest marketing minds on the planet, light heavyweight champion of email copywriting.

so grab this while it's HOT!! happydance
Quote:Sale Page:
Code:
https://emailplayers.com/press

Grab here:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1wd0io5z2neuqgo/Ben_Settle_-_elBenbo_Press_%2528High_Resolution_Printable%2529.pdf/file
07-30-2022, 05:47 PM
RE: [SUPER HOT SHARE] - EL BENBO PRESS $1000 to $0 cost
Thanks for the share +REPS
07-30-2022, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the share. Ben Settle stuff are really fast to be taken down. Hope you will share more of his stuff.
07-31-2022, 09:52 PM
Excellent Share!! +Rep added
08-02-2022, 02:48 AM
Great share. Get it NOW because Ben's lawyers will take it down very soon.
35.gif
08-02-2022, 06:11 AM
This has already been shared here.... https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...e-Download
08-02-2022, 09:30 AM
Thanks for share. +Max Reps Added
08-03-2022, 08:35 AM
This was already shared here, nonetheless, here is a super-small PDF, in a long-lasting link:

URL: https://nippyshare.com/v/1f6d60
File Name: Ben Settle - ElBenbo Press. [2021].pdf
Size: 3.89 MB
08-05-2022, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2022 03:21 AM by layna61524.)
@Makepeace: Thank you for the new link. When it comes to Ben Settle stuff, the more the merrier for people who may not have gotten the download from a previous share.

On the other hand, you say this has already been shared. From what I can tell, your share was posted on both threads on August 2, 2022 when lamarky's share was posted here on July 29, 2022. GalaxyQuest2's original share that you're referring to (posted July 30, 2022) has a Mediafire link that died.

The only reason I'm getting involved is that lamarky asked ME to share El Benbo Press with him and I decided to do that via PM because Ben Settle's downloads are taken down so quickly. I believe that lamarky came here to share the e-book shortly after he secured it from me in an effort to begin building up his reputation, which I always encourage folks to do when they ask me for help.

It is very helpful to post when people make duplicate shares, so that they can learn the forum's guidelines and stay out of trouble with the moderators, but in this case, it looks like lamarky's share was here before yours.

@GalaxyQuest2: Did you check your link? This is what comes up:

[Image: c4e1d35f5a4eb1b906d324f6ae3e54f1.png]

As I wrote above, Makepeace's new link was posted in August, whereas lamarky's post was made in late July. Granted, the only faux-pas made here was that lamarky should have posted his link on YOUR thread for consistency. I just don't want someone who is trying to build up their reputation here by contributing to become discouraged by comments that they didn't follow protocol when their post preceded the one that was posted on the proper thread.

There are so very many people here who don't do a d*** thing to help the community but they come with an empty stomach to consume to their heart's content. And those of us who regularly contribute are ham-strung by BS blocks to perfectly good links in favor of GB sellers. Let's give a little slack to those who try to contribute or this place is going to become a cesspool.

I don't have a problem with posting that a link has been shared before but the link in your original share is dead and Makepeace's link was posted at a date later than lamarky's share. I'm willing to work with lamarky, if he likes, to help him understand that he should post links on active threads for items that have already been shared. Had he told me he was thinking about sharing what I shared with him, I would have mentioned it and all this would have not even been a thing.

Thanks
Layna61524
08-31-2023, 04:06 PM
Ty for sharing
33.gif

17.gif