7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2014, 09:13 PM
SO MANY LIKES TO FANPAGES… IS IT SAFE???
Hello everybody,

I would be
interested in buying likes from fiverr providers for my fanpage but I wonder:

1) Are the
likes really true peoples’. The providers say so and the reviews seems to be
agree. Anyone tried this services already?

2) Is it safe to have a so huge amount of likes almost overnight? I
mean: my page is not brand new and I have more than 2500 fans already… but can
we trust this practice? NO worries about the facebook hammer???
01-17-2014, 10:07 PM
RE:
no problem it is safe
01-18-2014, 05:22 AM
RE:
(01-17-2014 10:07 PM)robinkusik Wrote:  no problem it is safe
You are so sure 'cause you used it?
Kindly can you answer with more informations?
01-21-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: SO MANY LIKES TO FANPAGES… IS IT SAFE???
Thousands of people are placing Fan page likes orders every day. Many of the top selling providers on both SEOClerks and Fiverr are getting hundreds and hundreds of orders each day. You can never be 100% safe, since we don't know how or when Facebook will be taking action against this but you'll most likely be safe.

Facebook are doing everything they can to delete fake likes, which means that they'll delete the fake accounts and not your account. As long as you're buying a couple of thousand fans instead of a billion new ones, you'll be totally safe.

About the "real" part.
You'll not find providers of Real, Active Fans for as low as $5. Some providers CAN deliver 100% Real human likes but most don't do that. Even if they claim to do it. If you find someone who provides 1,000 likes for $5 or even less than that (which often occurs on SEOClerks) you'll get Real Looking ones, at best. Just note that the deliveries are often quick and even if you get 1K new fans in 2 hours, you'll end up with having less than 1K the day after your purchase. This is NOT because of the providers, this is because Facebook are deleting accounts.

Regards,
EviLDoLL
[Image: lDjRIwp.png]

55.gif