13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-12-2022, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2022 03:51 AM by Theo1.)
SECRET Frank Kern "CODE" to All of his MASSIVE SUCCESS!
Hey for all of you Frank fans here is another little known MCM newsletter where Frank goes EVEN DEEPER about how he ACTUALLY CREATED the opulent lifestyle that he has been enjoying now for well the better part of almost 2 decades- He actually talks in detail about a SECRET EXERCISE he did in September 2005, and after that, his life took off like a rocket-

(Now in all fairness Frank had already seen some solid success running his dog training niche business, where he says he was making about $60,000 a month, and this was after his 2003 FTC "assault," but after the exercise things exploded for him)-

What a difference two years can make- As Frank says: "So, el hombre shows up on May 7, 2003 and takes all my money. But by 2005, I had a million dollar a year business."

In fact, to give greater detail, here's what Frank explains further:

"After doing this exercise, I went from that state, to a significantly better life. I did my first
Serializer Launch in November 2005 and made $360k in nine minutes. I attracted
customers I liked. Pretty cool!
December of 2005 I launched a product called Ultra Underachievers and made $100K
per month recurring revenue business. Dang old diggity!
Then I discovered La Jolla, California and immediately decided to move there. Prior to
doing this exercise, I never even knew La Jolla existed.
February-March of 2006 I did my Serializer Two class. I made $640k in 45 minutes and
became a cash millionaire for the very first time. (People talk about being a millionaire,
“well Iʼve got, you know, I figure my house and my business, I am a millionaire.” I say
screw that! If you can write a check for a million dollars, then you are a millionaire,
right?)
March 2006 was the private plane—I touched down in La Jolla, California with my family
and I live there now permanently! Awesome!
May 2006 I did the Annihilation Method launch with Neil Strauss. I bought my dream
home and started surfing.
I created my dream business and started to become a little bit aware of this increased
ease of influence thing that was happening."

Now I don't know if any of this appeals to you at all-

I mean, you just may not be the kind of person who even believes that you could work through some simple, obscure "secret exercise" and have these kinds of mind-blowing results- You might think this whole idea is just a total waste of time, and if you feel that way, I don't blame you at all-

The truth is, if you think something like this exercise is just total garbage and b.s.- You're right!

If you think that by following the exercises and footsteps of a multi-millionaire marketer you respect WILL help you reach your goals and dreams- You're right!

As Henry Ford has said- "Whether you think you can or think you can't- You're right!"

Or as one of my most cherished mentors has said multiple times-

"What you argue for you get to keep!"

Right?

So if this appeals to you- Great! If it doesn't- Great!

You know me, I'll have something else waiting for you just around the corner- Maybe that will resonate with you more- But in any case, for those of you who have the COURAGE to maybe just take a chance on ole Frank's exercise- I say- You got this!

And to REALLY help you out here I've included the secret NERD report that gives a clear cut concrete example of how to do the exercise that I feel was a perfect complement to Frank's newsletter- So now there are "No Excuses!" Perfect 10

Enjoy!

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/52ht3xfuas61rmm/mcm-may09-FrankCreatinghisLifestyle.zip
11-12-2022, 03:48 AM
RE: SECRET Frank Kern "CODE" to All of his MASSIVE SUCCESS!
Thanks mate for awesome share! Let me have a peek at the secret sauce of Frank's success!!
11-20-2022, 11:27 AM
THANX. I'VE ALWAYS LIKED FRANK KERN'S MATERIALS. REPS ADDED.
11-20-2022, 02:36 PM
Thanks for share. +Max Reps Added
11-22-2022, 11:01 PM
Thanks Mate ... like it
41.gif
10-22-2023, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2023 04:29 AM by thesandman.)
Thank you Theo.
10-23-2023, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the awesome share - Kern is someone who walks his talk so I am sure there will be some gems in this!

Reps added

G
10-25-2023, 02:06 PM
Thank you very much!
10-26-2023, 03:30 AM
Thank you for this piece of information.
I like all Fanks stuff

18.gif