6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2012, 11:55 PM
***SCAMALERT*** Kern, Filsaime and the rest of em get their Arse's kicked
Tongue

Quote:Take a look at this....

Code:
http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/10/298489...ne-monster

This is why blackhatmembers shares these guys stuff.... To stop you getting ripped off...

So You Know!

42rock

CopyMyCash Cool
05-20-2012, 02:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2012 02:04 AM by It'sOkayNow.)
RE: ***SCAMALERT*** Kern, Filsaime and the rest of em get their Arse's kicked
I absolutely am agree if we share scammers product's for free. They just make peoples feel suffer and loose money with their products, so we need to stop them with free sharing. That is why I am joining black hat forum.

They claim that free sharing of their premium products is a copyright infringement, but what they do is that really bad, they infringe human right.

They want to stop us, but actually they are who should to be stopped. They collect money with unfair methods, but they still make them seems like kind man. They really are professional criminals.

They said we do crimes, but actually they are the criminals.

We hate them because of scamming us and want to take our money with no even a bit cares.
05-20-2012, 02:40 AM
thank you s0o0o much guys. BLACKHAT FOR LIFE.
05-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Jeff Walker and Eben Pagan too?
I thought these guys were legit. I've pirated some of their product and I liked what I saw. However yea. They are pretty expensive if you think about it.
05-20-2012, 10:35 AM
That's one of the purposes of black hat in my opinion, get rid of these kind of people.
51.gif
05-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Seriously flawed article. Nor Eben Pagan nor Frank Kern are scammers. Learned a lot from them. While there are scammers, not all IMers are ones...
05-24-2012, 08:58 AM
I agree with gymguy83 , I learned a lot from Frank Kern by studying his emails to me persuading to buy crap, all marketing tactics are there. Of course downloaded for free his stuff but never actually watched the video's more than five minutes. Most of the gurus don't do any real IM anyway. Downloading endless new courses will not help without taking action, find a product, send traffic to it and loose money for sure but you will learn much more.
05-24-2012, 09:55 AM
I would like to say I take stuff to save the world but I try to get stuff for free cause I am cheap!
My nephew tries to give his money to these people every time I turn around. They are so nice to him that he thinks I am being a bitch. And a NEGATIVE influence that is trying to keep him from being successful.
He has paid for some real shit, trying to prove me wrong.
I hope he listens to this and understands.

70.gif