16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2013, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 06:37 AM by P0d3id0n.)
[SCAM] BBHF User: origintoolsseo is a Potential Scammer
First of all to the Mods I am posting this on this section because there is not a proper section to report this kind of stuff. Feel free to move it anywhere for now I am posting it here because is the section with more eyeballs on it.

I just want to stay the facts.

First I have not being scammed by origintoolsseo but it looks that is because I didn't bite.

origintoolsseo promotes on his signature that he sells "Legit" license for several popular on demand Software.

I sent him a PM requesting a full list of the tools he has available along with the prices.

He sent me the full list but I do not have it because it got lost in the last forum downtime.

In the list he had listed Traffik Buster and as we all know here that software has being on High Demand for a crack here on BBHF and as far as I know nobody has being able to crack it so that got me curious as if there is no crack available and he is not the developer then how come he can offer "legit" copies.

He told me that is "legit" and that the price is $100.

I was like wow a bargain knowing that Traffik Buster Sells for $497 or $397 so I was like sure I want it.

I replied to him asking to see proof that this is in fact a legit copy and not another non working crack.

See here a screen shot of the whole conversation and what he replied to me.

[Image: 3fZQR2R.png]

As you guys can see he want the money first with no proof that he can deliver what he claims to have

So I replied back to him with this.

[Image: iU34Cw1.png]

He has not replied back to me so I guess he saw that I was not going to bite so he moved on to the next person.

All I say guys is be careful as if it sound too good to be true it usually is.

Looks like this guy is looking to scam a few BBHF members and make a quick buck but of course what this guy doesn't know is that we are BlackHat here and that we do not bite that easy....

I hope that this post was helpful.

23.gif
Free counters!