57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-02-2013, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 08:36 AM by kenef.)
[SCAM] BBHF User: Dalen - Caution
Dear BBHF comunity,

@yyh1 and I have found something interesting to do, without knowing we're doing it together simultaneously on different threads.

I was arguing with a guy @Dalen, t hat he is sharing some old version of MyMail, while writing that the thread is from (UPDATE 2013).
Here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-MyMail-Email-Newsletter-Plugin-for-WordPress-UPDATE-2013
Please note his attitude towards me, when I try to warn you it's some sort of scam. Old version on letitbit?? Smells fishy!!! Possibly the script is infected.

I was pissed at his attitude and I saw another thread of his with again very old and already shared A FEW TIMES content.
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Adsense-100k-Blueprint-V3-The-Only-TIME-TESTED-and-PROVEN-Course-for-Building-a-6-Figure-Business-Updated-2013?pid=371216#pid371216

There I saw @yyh1 talking about @Dalen using aff link inside downloads to promote some stupid website. So his model is - find something old and put it again as something very fresh and cool (using UPDATE 2013 to catch attention) and promote his website.

This is sad, newbish and also FORBIDDEN. If it was a new contribution I wouldn't mind having his website in a text file, that's fine. but taking someone else's stuff... That's crap!

Just like the one in my case... Again @Dalen is using the bitch talk to defend. Angry

Some measures needs to be taken, I'm not a moderator, never wanted to be. Just bringing this up to see what'll happen Smile

Edit: I do not see proper section for this, so I'll put it in the most popular one. Please move it to the right. Thanks!
Smile!
05-02-2013, 06:31 AM
RE:
Its sad world we live in but its to be expected. Good thing is that we're smarter and most likely no one will go to his cheap website.

Thanks for pointing it out kenef, +REP for you 42rock
05-02-2013, 06:35 AM
RE:
I actually downloaded it.... Thanks to Kenef I did not unzip it, helped me save a good 10 mins of my life :D ++Rep Kenef!
05-02-2013, 06:56 AM
RE:
thanks for informing us...

I really hate people uploading LQ shit
05-02-2013, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 06:59 AM by kenef.)
RE:
Guys, I'm not sure his files are infected, didn't have time to check and I wouldn't waste more with him. Simply the version he shared is from a few months back and he's stating it's UPDATE 2013, like it's the newest. He did the same with 100k adsense or whatever the name was (version 3), and then i noticed his websites and shit...

No idea if myMail 1.3.6 from him had malicious code inside.

Cheers
24.gif
Smile!
05-02-2013, 07:12 AM
CAUTION!
thanks for the warning, another prime example of why the bbhf is the best!
sorry for kicking the dead horse, but when are they going to a thumbs down button?
i call it a dis-rep button so we can give these losers a negative reputation!

please thank if you agree!! Cool

ATTN: kenef i believe you wanted to say CAUTION! at the end of the title, yes?
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
05-02-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: CAUTION!
(05-02-2013 07:12 AM)JOEMLM Wrote:  thanks for the warning, another prime example of why the bbhf is the best!
sorry for kicking the dead horse, but when are they going to a thumbs down button?
i call it a dis-rep button so we can give these losers a negative reputation!

please thank if you agree!! Cool

ATTN: kenef i believe you wanted to say CAUTION! at the end of the title, yes?
Thanks for that spelling lesson! Correcting right away Cool
Smile!
05-02-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: CAUTION!
no worries bro, i do it all the time... thats why we are here, to help each other!
(05-02-2013 08:33 AM)kenef Wrote:  Thanks for that spelling lesson! Correcting right away Cool
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
05-02-2013, 01:08 PM
RE:
Thank you for starting this thread. Please report any other member doing this thing promoting spam, or infecting us.
This is unacceptable.
His permanently banned now. Thanks.
05-02-2013, 01:51 PM
RE:
He BAN from this forum. Great. ;)
43.gif

72.gif
Free counters!