72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-19-2016, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 09:16 PM by Cyborg965210.)
[Review] - Project Supremacy v2.0 - New Hype In SEO
Project Supremacy v2.0 Review
New SEO Plugin Featuring On-Page Analysis and Schemas.

Sales Page

Magic Button :
http://launch.projectsupremacy.com/

Short Summary

Magic Button :
It is a WordPress SEO plugin that offers basic SEO features and schemas.

What It Can Do?

Magic Button :
- Basic On-Page SEO Analysis. (You can find those in any WordPress SEO plugin like Yoast SEO)
- Ability to pull data and import the stats from Google Planner Keywords Tool. (For those who don't want to analyze the data directly from Google Planner?!)
- Ability to add schemas. (Available in many free plugins)
- Ability to search products on Clickbank, Markethealth, and Amazon. (Instead of searching the data through the main websites).
- Ability to hire writers from your dashboard from the websites of iNeedArticles and iWriter. (For those who don't like hiring writers through the main websites).

Disadvantages and Notes

Magic Button :

Evaluating The On-Page SEO Features

- You can find all those features in many modern SEO plugins. There is nothing new added to this plugin as far as I can see.
- Keyword research and competition analysis require much more data and insights from various tools than what this plugin can offer. You can't get your keyword research or your competition analysis right by just following this plugin. Every page requires special attention and manual optimization. Automated optimization does not cut it up very well at the end of the day. It may look appealing to a beginner, but the truth is that such tasks can't be accelerated in such a fashion.

Evaluating The Schemas

- There are many premium solutions and a couple of free SEO plugins that cover Schemas as good as this plugin if not better. I don't see anything special about the features offered in this one.

Evaluating The Other Features

Searching products and hiring writers directly from your dashboard are two completely useless features. Why would you need to do those stuff from your dashboard anyway? The same thing stands for the feature that allows you to import data from Google's Planner Keywords Tool.

Those extra features are just there to close up the deal and convince you to buy the product. Like the bonuses you see at the end of a sales page.

My Review and Opinion

Magic Button :
I would not recommend you to invest in this plugin as it does not add anything new to the table. Those kinds of plugins are made solely to be sold. Think about it, they want to create a WordPress plugin that is about SEO. Every attempt to do so, ends up with some automated solution that will never save you time or give you any benefits in terms of rankings or marketing. They simply combined few features from other free SEO plugins in one plugin and offered it for sale.

The sales page has lots of "exaggerations". You simply can't automate your success! If in some fictional world you managed to do so, you won't ever think of selling it away (even if you are still in that same fictional universe).

What's The Solution?

Magic Button :
Install a trusted SEO plugin like the one offered by Yoast and do your keyword research and competitive analysis properly, slowly and accurately. Schemas plugins are also available for free when you need them.

Important Note

Magic Button :
I have nothing against the sellers. I review products not the people behind them. The same seller "may" have other quality products that are worth investing in but i don't see anything special in this particular one.

If you enjoyed this review, let us know of your opinion around!

Any +reps will always be appreciated!Cool

- Cyborg965210
02-20-2016, 12:42 AM
RE: [Review] - Project Supremacy v2.0 - New Hype In Content Curation
Love their #yoastistoast shtick in which they basically are saying: we took what yoast is doing and put it in our plugin, that's why yoast is outdated now :D
02-20-2016, 10:33 AM
RE: [Review] - Project Supremacy v2.0 - New Hype In SEO and Content Curation
I'm a little disappointed as I bought the GB for this plug in (automatically updated to v.2) and I had high expectations. Your review is excellent and to the point.

But having paid, I will 'soldier on' and hope for the best.

Thank you +5 reps added.
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.
02-20-2016, 01:13 PM
(02-19-2016 02:25 PM)Cyborg965210 Wrote:  
Project Supremacy v2.0 Review
New Content Curation Plugin with SEO
Another Hype To Avoid

Sales Page

Magic Button :
http://launch.projectsupremacy.com/

Short Summary

Magic Button :
It is a WordPress SEO plugin that offers basic SEO features, schemas and ability to curate content.

Advantages

Magic Button :
- Some SEO Features that can be found in other SEO plugins.
- Ability to add schemas.
- Ability to curate content.

Disadvantages and Notes

Magic Button :
Evaluating The On-Page SEO Features

- You can find all those features in many modern SEO plugins. There is nothing new added to this plugin as far as i can see.
- Keyword research and competition analysis require much more data and insights from various tools than what this plugin can offer. You can't get your keyword research or your competition analysis right by just following this plugin. Every page requires special attention and manual optimization. Automated optimization does not cut it up very well at the end of the day. It may look appealing to a beginner, but the truth is that such tasks can't be accelerated in such a fashion.

Evaluating The Schemas

- There are many premium and a couple of free SEO plugins that cover Schemas as good as this plugin if not better. I don't see anything special about the features offered in this one.

Evaluating Content Curation

- Automatic curation in such a fashion fills up your website with lots of pages of content that require lots of moderation and adjustments. (Assuming that you are spinning the curated content to avoid the penalty of duplication).
- Every single page of your website that uses curated content require marketing. Would you market a website filled of automated content and affiliate products that you don't own?
- Spending time moderating the curated content and fixing the "spinned" text is much harder and takes much longer than actually creating the content yourself.
- Defining the SEO settings in such an automatic fashion is never a great idea. Every page requires a separate research and competitive analysis. Not to mention how much marketing you need to rank and promote every page.

My Review and Opinion

Magic Button :
I would not recommend you to invest in this plugin as it does not add anything new to the table. Those kind of plugins are made solely to be sold. Think about it, they want to create a WordPress plugin that is about SEO. Every attempt to do so, ends up with some automated solution that will never save you time or give you any benefits in terms of rankings or marketing. They simply combined few features from other free SEO plugins in one plugin and offered it for sale.

The sales page has lots of "exaggerations". You simply can't automate your success! If in some fictional world you managed to do so, you won't ever think of selling it away (even if you are still in that same fictional universe).

What's The Solution?

Magic Button :
Install a trusted SEO plugin like the one offered by Yoast and do your keyword research and competitive analysis properly, slowly and accurately. Schemas plugins are also available for free when you need them.

As for content curation, i highly advice you to create your content by yourself! keep it original and market it properly under your own brand. Create your own products and develop your site's authority the right way.

Important Note

Magic Button :
I have nothing against the sellers. I review products not the people behind them. The same seller "may" have other quality products that are worth investing in but i don't see anything special in this particular one.

If you enjoyed this review, let us know of your opinion around!

Any +reps will always be appreciated!Cool

- Cyborg965210
Thanks for the 'heads-up' Matey. Your time and effort very much appreciated. Repped
02-21-2016, 02:27 AM
I appreciate much these reviews.

Max reps for Cyborg965210 and I hope he continues to do reviews even if that - occasionally - create dislikes people who disagree with the given opinion.

Thanks and...

Success!

Sentero
37.gif
02-21-2016, 02:40 AM
(02-20-2016 10:33 AM)SlumdogGeordie Wrote:  I'm a little disappointed as I bought the GB for this plug in (automatically updated to v.2) and I had high expectations. Your review is excellent and to the point.

Thank you +5 reps added.

Thank you for your comment and vote.

Since you have bought it already, then surely you should use it and make the most out of it. My review is just intended for evaluation purposes and for helping the community deciding if it worth the investment or not.

Although it does not bring anything new to the table, it is still a functioning SEO plugin that you can use. As long as they keep updating it, there should be no problem using it around.

As a full time online entrepreneur, i know that success comes from the knight not the horse! Be a skillful knight and any functioning horse would work for you. (Any SEO tool would do the job if you know what you are doing).

Good luck with your business and work. I wish you all the best! Cool
02-23-2016, 01:03 PM
(02-21-2016 02:40 AM)Cyborg965210 Wrote:  
(02-20-2016 10:33 AM)SlumdogGeordie Wrote:  I'm a little disappointed as I bought the GB for this plug in (automatically updated to v.2) and I had high expectations. Your review is excellent and to the point.

Thank you +5 reps added.

Thank you for your comment and vote.

Since you have bought it already, then surely you should use it and make the most out of it. My review is just intended for evaluation purposes and for helping the community deciding if it worth the investment or not.

Although it does not bring anything new to the table, it is still a functioning SEO plugin that you can use. As long as they keep updating it, there should be no problem using it around.

As a full time online entrepreneur, i know that success comes from the knight not the horse! Be a skillful knight and any functioning horse would work for you. (Any SEO tool would do the job if you know what you are doing).

Good luck with your business and work. I wish you all the best! Cool

Thanks for your reply - much appreciated.

You are absolutely right, of course, and that is why I am in the process of learning and using it. So, far I am happy with the purchase and have NO complaints - also bought their 'coaching program', so as each 'night' arrives, I am becoming more a 'knight' (Does that make sense? Just waffling in recognition of your welcome comment on 'horse and knight'.)
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.
02-29-2016, 04:56 AM
Thanks for the review!
03-05-2016, 11:04 PM
I'd rather hear the truth than what I want to hear.

Thanks much for the "Real Deal"

Reps Given.
03-21-2016, 10:02 AM
@ Cyborg965210.. Thanks so much for the review..
It is very much appreciated.
+5 REP Added Thanks
45.gif
+REP is appreciated for a helpful post. Smile

37.gif