59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-30-2013, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 08:35 PM by 2011nf.)
Reseller Hosting + Ebook + Classified Ads + Agressive Marketing = 4548.84 PROFIT
I am about to show you how to make over $4000 in just one month plus residual. So if you are looking for that one method that you can focus on, then you are at the right place. Below I will show you step by step how to do it (with pics of profit).

[spoiler]
1. You will need to first obtain a reseller hosting account
2. Then you will need to find a good money making method that requires the user to have a website
3. Use that method and create an ebook/eguide and make sure to refer them to your hosting site to purchase their website
4. Sign up at wufoo.com for the $30 monthly plan with payment integration
5. Create a form and set the pricing at the price you want to sell the book for
6. Use the free hosting or site builder that you get with your reseller plan and set up a website for the ebook
7. Place the form on your website sales page
8. Use your free email address from your reseller hosting and set it up with an auto-responder that will send them to your website when they email you
9. Post ads all over classified websites telling people that you can show them how to make money, and put your email address in the body of the post.
10. Scrape emails from classified sites and anywhere else, or buy opt-in leads
11. Use the free express email marketing you get with your reseller plan to send out unlimited emails to your lists, and blast as many as possible each day
12. Whenever someone purchases the ebook, you just send it to them (or you can send them to a download page if you want it to be automated). I prefer sending it personally though.
13. If you prefer to have it automated, then you just upload your book to a file sharing site and hide it from the public, (or use the free file sharing you get with your reseller plan), and set the form to send them to a download page after they complete the payment.Now you can just sit back and watch the money roll in..... And remember, this will turn into residual income when the people pay each month, so after a while you will no longer need to market the product.... Pics below :)

[Image: tv9oGNx.png]

+
[Image: S2gjVqr.png]

=$4548.84 Profit[/hide]
[Image: gBcASBs.gif?1]
03-31-2013, 03:58 AM
RE:
This is really a nice and working method. I am about to implement a similar method with some twist. Hope will get it success. Once I succeed in that, I will share here.
03-31-2013, 07:53 AM
RE:
Yea. I go a little further with paid postings, but definitely working (even without that extra step).
03-31-2013, 10:20 AM
RE:
what reseller hosting do you use?
03-31-2013, 10:57 AM
RE:
(03-31-2013 10:20 AM)redline Wrote:  what reseller hosting do you use?

I purchased my reseller plan from godaddy
6.gif
04-05-2013, 05:08 AM
RE:
good method, maybe with twist could make some nice initial commission with residual thereafter.
12-16-2013, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013 01:21 AM by Anti-BS.)
RE:
Nice one, its always the simple stuff that everyone forgets about that makes $$$$ like this. I've always avoided reseller hosting - think the skimping on leads reports from host gator put me off.

Anyone recommend a trusted reseller host?

Revshare hosting would be the way to go with this method, I would think
Stop wasting your time and money on "how to make money products" and spend your time and money building your own business. (Requires hard work, stress and innovation)
01-01-2014, 03:56 AM
RE:
With Reseller hosting, how does customer support work - does the parent company provide support or is it all 100% up to the reseller?
Stop wasting your time and money on "how to make money products" and spend your time and money building your own business. (Requires hard work, stress and innovation)

46.gif