10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-10-2019, 12:28 AM
Request - Virtual Coaching
Hey guys - Looking for Eben Pagan's Virtual Coaching... can anyone please share? Thanks.
11-12-2019, 07:19 PM
RE: Request - Virtual Coaching
(11-10-2019 12:28 AM)brugal09 Wrote:  Hey guys - Looking for Eben Pagan's Virtual Coaching... can anyone please share? Thanks.

No offense, but this is neither the place to post requests nor do I understand your attitude. You have been a member since Sep 2012 and you ONLY have ONE post?

Reps are immaterial because I understand not many people on this forum can do the basic things of making mirrors or sharing what they have since it is sooo difficult!

I want to share more stuff (incl more of EPagan's courses) but it is folks who don't contribute like you that make this forum smell bad. Granted, not everyone has the time but if you have the time to make requests, I don't see why you can't contribute something. It doesn't have to be big or a sizeable upload...even sharing your knowledge or reviewing something is contributing! Dude, don't just leech what you can get and not share what you already have by giving back to this forum.

Omni Potens has said no one is forcing anyone to share and I agree but he/she also mentioned in BBHF rules that no one likes leechers who don't contribute anything. Please share either what you know or what you have. Don't be a silent and passive lurker behind a screen and a keyboard. Do what you can to make this forum a better place so that other individuals like you who don't presently contribute will learn from your future example. :)

I'm ALL FOR breaking this leech culture. I noticed several hundred users download from my shares but forgetting about reps, don't even have the courtesy to thank me either personally or on the thread. I'm not doing it for reps or thanks but it's nice to be and feel appreciated. Black Hatters are humans, too and have feelings.
11-13-2019, 05:55 AM
RE: Request - Virtual Coaching
No offense taken bro ... its all good. Thanks for chiming in and letting me know I posted in the wrong section. Peace.

68.gif