62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2020, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2020 07:26 PM by tony1.)
{Req} Michael Alvear,. How To Sell Fiction On Kindle
I'm not looking for the book itself as I've already bought it on my Kindle, but Alvear promised a comprehensive list of fiction keywords in this over-hyped trash.

He's put them on a password protected website (which I can live with) but the site's vanished, so I'd be grateful if anyone's got the sci fi KWs, and can let me have them please

He's happy to keep taking the money, but not pay the (minimal) fees for the site's upkeep.

Everyone else ought to now avoid this because it also copies most of his other book: sell on Amazon without blogging. 1 book for the price of 2 - that's how to make money ???
01-21-2020, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 09:08 PM by problogger99.)
RE: {Req} Michael Alvear,. How To Sell Fiction On Kindle
The book was written in 2013. So don't think resources he shared along with book have any good value in 2020
01-21-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: {Req} Michael Alvear,. How To Sell Fiction On Kindle
(01-21-2020 09:07 PM)problogger99 Wrote:  The book was written in 2013. So don't think resources he shared along with book have any good value in 2020
Thanks problogger99, as he put the Keywords on a password protected site, I would say that's evne more reason for him to keep it up to date and and as he's obviously only too willing to keep taking money from the sales of this (now worthless) book, surely he's morally obliged to do o.

The keywords might still be relevent, so if anyone does have the original lists, I'd be grateful for them.

Just to confirm - I did buy the book and have the password, but the site is no longer online.

I've asked Amazon support to remove the book from sale if he doesn't update the site

46.gif