28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-15-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: [Req] Local Adwords Income
Thanks to Veronyeo, Spineripper and SpacemanX. Rep added to all. Great work!
I checked randomly several videos and have no problem with sound.
08-15-2016, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2016 03:29 PM by SpacemanX.)
This is the OTO I was talking about:-
Magic Button :
Code:
https://localclientshark.com/pricing-proposal-oto-1
Not sure it fits into the funnel but came across my radar and seems like it would be really useful.
Danstar you want to help with the cost on this as you also raised the issue of pricing.
08-15-2016, 05:53 AM
I'll help out with a gb on this OTO 1 (https://localclientshark.com/pricing-proposal-oto-1)
08-15-2016, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2016 06:14 AM by sprawn.)
(08-15-2016 03:38 AM)SpacemanX Wrote:  This is the OTO I was talking about:-
Magic Button :
Code:
Not sure it fits into the funnel but came across my radar and seems like it would be rally useful.
Danstar you want to help with the cost on this as you also raised the issue of pricing.

I took a look and here's what I found.

Code:
Just assuming there's some product preceding the OTO's - I don't know what it is.

OTO 1 - Pricing Prosposals - based on the link you gave

OTO 2 - Local SEO Shark Academy
https://localclientshark.com/academy-oto-2

OTO 3 - (The) Coupon Cash Mailer System
https://localclientshark.com/ccms-oto-3

It appears these OTO's are different from the OTO's for  Local Adwords Income.
08-15-2016, 06:36 AM
From bruce@newmedia.com. "Is there any formula to follow for charging a customer set-up and management fees for AdWords?" I don't know about a 'formula' because client's situations can be so different, but I'll tell you what I do.
For the last 5 or 6 years I've explained my charges by detailing what I do regarding PPC management:
1) Running regular search query reports
2) Analyzing ad performance and keyword research
3) Restructuring and building new ad groups
4. Reporting and recommendations to the client
In many cases, the monthly Campaign Management fee is 15% of total ad investment, with a minimum monthly fee of $395. I have had clients who paid $500 to as much as $900 per month. ($6,000 per month Ad spend produced the higher fee number)
I'll admit, most of the work is done up front and as a manager you need to balance a win-win situation for you and the client. I try to be flexible, but never undercharge!
47.gif
08-15-2016, 08:36 AM
Thanks for detailing this Big D. Been looking for a walkthrough.

(08-12-2016 02:06 AM)BigDaddy Wrote:  Hey @qwestit:

Awesome! On behalf of all of us here, we're excited that you got this and are willing to share, bro!

Here's what to do to share:
1. Put each part into its own folder and title them like this: FE, OTO1, OTO2.
Make sure that each file is titled properly - put the videos in order, etc.
2. Then simply zip each folder.
3. Next, go to a file sharing site such as mirrorcreator.com
4. Drag and drop each zip folder into the box (obvious).
5. In addition to the default sites, Make SURE you check these locations: Zippyshare (most importantly), SendmyWay, Gett, FilesFM, OpenLoad, and [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!].
6. Click the 'Start Upload' button and Wait for everything to upload.
7. Grab the links that it gives you once all the files have been uploaded.
8. Come back here and post those links.
9. Receive your Reps, respect, appreciation and love from our wonderful community here!

EDITED UPDATE: A great alternative would be to use Mega to upload and share the files. Mega.co.nz or Mega.nz
You'll need a Decryption Key. Sorry, I don't have time to show how to do this now.

If you like, you could start a new thread in the right section and title it "[GET] (Product Name) (+ Short Description)"

That's it!

Hope it helps and thanks in advance for the share.
(+Rep to sbrimbles for sharing the OTO2)

-BigDaddy
08-15-2016, 09:46 AM
Ditto. Thanks to Veronyeo, Spineripper and SpacemanX. Reps added. In the words of the great Australian boxer Jeff Fenech, "I love youse all".
08-15-2016, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2016 12:58 PM by sprawn.)
(08-15-2016 06:36 AM)sbrimbles Wrote:  From bruce@newmedia.com. "Is there any formula to follow for charging a customer set-up and management fees for AdWords?" I don't know about a 'formula' because client's situations can be so different, but I'll tell you what I do.
For the last 5 or 6 years I've explained my charges by detailing what I do regarding PPC management:
1) Running regular search query reports
2) Analyzing ad performance and keyword research
3) Restructuring and building new ad groups
4. Reporting and recommendations to the client
In many cases, the monthly Campaign Management fee is 15% of total ad investment, with a minimum monthly fee of $395. I have had clients who paid $500 to as much as $900 per month. ($6,000 per month Ad spend produced the higher fee number)
I'll admit, most of the work is done up front and as a manager you need to balance a win-win situation for you and the client. I try to be flexible, but never undercharge!

Thanks sbrimbles this says it well yet I want to add more to it if I could.

We must learn our target market average prices that they perceive is an expected price. Plumbers may pay on average say $500 a month for reputation management.

A lawyer may pay $1000 to $5000 a month for the exact same service without batting an eye because that's what they may expect to pay and if you offer to do it for $500 a month they may laugh or think something not right, that you couldn't possibly do the job well at that price.

So researching our market is crucial, some call it making an avatar for your market.

And there's different avatars in each niche. solo lawyer, two person law firm, 10 person law firm, 50 person law firm, 100 person law firm. CEO, managing law partners, office managers, anyone of them could be an advocate within the firm for the service, then finders fee for the advocate, usually 10 percent

How would each answer questions put to them? If we know the answers we can tailor our prospecting, prices etc, and so on.

In "Selling Fearlessly" by Robert Terson, he says it's like a film, we each have to be the producer, director, and star in the role/script as salesperson. Basically know all the roles/scripts and rehearse, rehearse, rehearse, rehearse.

Every movie has a script but it doesn't look it, it's all made up, fabricated, so should we have a script too, but it doesn't seem like script to the avatar.

So one day you're going after plumbers for $1000 a month and the next day you're doing lawyers for $5000 a month for the exact same service.

Once you know your target avatar you know their script, their responses, prices, objections, when the sale is going off the wheels or on, test closes, verbal judo.

So at first we close one out of ten, then two, then four as we get better at making them feel good about buying, just a learning process to figure out what price (any nuance) makes an avatar feel good about buying.

Stack enough good (to them) nuances in a small amount of time and space with patience (being sincere, of course) and we're in.
08-15-2016, 03:21 PM
Hi SpacemanX, Yep awesome looks great! I'm in to help with the cost!

(08-15-2016 03:38 AM)SpacemanX Wrote:  This is the OTO I was talking about:-
Magic Button :
Code:
Not sure it fits into the funnel but came across my radar and seems like it would be rally useful.
08-15-2016, 03:43 PM
Danstar you need to clear out your inbox :-)
37.gif

69.gif