61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-06-2013, 12:36 AM
[Req] How to Design A Logo - a Beginner's Course
Please can someone share the Free Coupons Or Ripped Videos

For the following course

https://www.udemy.com/how-to-design-a-logo-a-beginners-course
11-06-2013, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 05:56 AM by GlareGames.)
RE:
I found only for 22$... https://www.udemy.com/how-to-design-a-logo-a-beginners-course/?couponCode=NXT [edited aff code]
... but free coupon is highly unlikely being publish since the author already has his audience and reviews. You can always write to him - some authors are willing to give they courses for 5 or 10$ - they create just one coupon for you.
11-06-2013, 05:46 AM
RE:
GlareGames get lost
11-06-2013, 06:10 AM
RE:
Hello Administrator,

I didn't know how it works down here - not thanks to you or mods or admins or whoever. Thanks to spiral3d for that matter and telling in kind words new person here what to do and what to do not.

For future newbies here you can create a THREAD and make it STICK to the top of Udemy section and there write: no affiliate links or whatever. I repaid my wrongs (posted two threads with newly found codes for two codes I put with aff link (one was not mine but whatever) and edited this thread so no harm is taken I hope. And at least I was trying to save regfrndz some money. Also you can always remove aff links with two easy steps - select it and backspace it if you don't like them / don't want paid for finding or just get to the free preview take your time and bandwidth and rip the entire course with downloadhelper. But I guess you know how to do this cause I've been reading your Udemy Compilation Downloads thread... maybe when you were beginner here without reputation 700 (that's overwhelming mate :) seriously) somebody helped you instead of writing "get lost"?

PS.And next time if you want to tell somebody to "get lost" just take an effort and read their posts history (it's no big deal since I've got only 13 (now 14) and not 6068) to see that maybe they were lost but they were also found and they are already trying to redeem themselves.

69.gif