24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-25-2022, 12:03 PM
Reporting GalaxyStar and beware on his NEW GB
I am supposed to run the GB $5k in 8 Weeks: Lead Gen Agency but on the rule the 1st one to submit will be the only GB starter to be allowed
so GalaxyStar beat me to it but i am sure GalaxyStar wont pay the GB fee since he is been doing this on his other previous temporary approved GB.

See this proof:
[Image: RIxOuOo.png]

On his pm he clearly mention that his gb was for 48 hours only for limited time because that was the only time his gb will be left open for public if remain unpaid the GB fee his thread will be removed from public.

I knew this because i am a gb organizer too and mods give us chance that our gb will be live for free for 48 hours and after that if remain unpaid it will be live temporary if not it will be removed.

Clearly he did mention that some others paid for that GB already but i am 100% sure that GalaxyStar has no plan to pay the GB fee because he was doing this on purpose on his previous other temporary GB such as
GB BlackHatCourse and other HollyStar GB that was run by him.
(please mods checked his account cause i supposed to run the other GB too that was taken by him and some members claim they pay on his GB but regret it was removed then later on it was been shared free)

I suggest Omni Potens or Lala to disable the temporary live for everyone so it would be fair that only serious GB organizer will run the GB.

Cause if you pay his GB it will be removed and at some point if there is no official BBHF GB then others will be allowed to share it for FREE on freebies section so your money will just go to waste. So dont buy his new GB not unless it was live permanently.

I am 100% sure that GalaxyStar is abusing the "48 hours temp status", this should be stopped so only serious eligible Gb starter will run a particular GB, cause checked his account he is doing this on purpose for many times already. This is quite fair on us who pay the GB fee and running the GB fairly. Please i repeat.

I suggest Omni Potens or Lala to disable the temporary live for everyone so it would be fair that only serious GB organizer will run the GB.
08-09-2022, 01:20 AM
RE: Reporting GalaxyStar and beware on his NEW GB
before posting anything you have to first check track record.
im running 4+ permanently gb and paid gb fee.

now lets move on (GB $5k in 8 Weeks: Lead Gen Agency)
that gb was unsucesfull and already refunded who paid.

and how can i pay every gb fee even i cant get enough participants.

8.gif