72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-23-2017, 07:39 PM
Rep Management - SEO Question
BBHF,

I'm wanting to suppress 4 negative search results that are appearing on Google's 1st Page for a business I work for.

Can somebody offer up some advice on where to get started with this? I'm making the assumption that creating external backlinks to high authority pre-exsisting sites (wiki for example) and then further backlinks from industry related blogs to our site with some artificial traffic will do it?

Just no idea where to start!
07-25-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Rep Management - SEO Question
Hello hrryhdgsn,

My Off page Optimization work will help you.I will build some quality off page work backlinks and bring those backlinks in google top page.After few Months/Days your 4 negative search results will move to google 2nd page or any where in google.But i will remove the 4 negative results.

you can add my skype for more discuss and help : ajitav.mishra
07-29-2017, 08:59 AM
What I do for my clients is create business and personal accounts on all the biggest social media platforms. These tend to rank really well in Google. Add some content and blast them with GSA. Then create some decent Web 2.0 sites and do the same with those.

I have some more tips but prefer to keep these for my clients, if you're interested shoot me a PM. Otherwise, good luck!
08-02-2017, 08:38 AM
What horrible advise in this thread..

First go create all the social profiles on Knowem and use the keyword you want to clean up as much as possible such as in the url, title, name etc..

Second go start blogging on your new social platforms (you can rip articles and spin to save time) but toss your keywords in their as well often so they are optimized..

Third begin link building to the good sites that are ranking above the negative ones to push those up in the serps..

In a few weeks the negatives will be pushed off off page 1 and your keyword will be clean again.. If they return then just boost the ones above the negative ones again..
08-02-2017, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 09:26 AM by JLR0309.)
(08-02-2017 08:38 AM)wannabeseowizzard Wrote:  What horrible advise in this thread..

First go create all the social profiles on Knowem and use the keyword you want to clean up as much as possible such as in the url, title, name etc..

Second go start blogging on your new social platforms (you can rip articles and spin to save time) but toss your keywords in their as well often so they are optimized..

Third begin link building to the good sites that are ranking above the negative ones to push those up in the serps..

In a few weeks the negatives will be pushed off off page 1 and your keyword will be clean again.. If they return then just boost the ones above the negative ones again..

Love how you're talking shit about everyone else's advice when you clearly know nothing about SEO or ORM. Try contributing more and prove you know your stuff before you start talking smack about other people's methods.

Hitface

Just to prove you don't know what you're talking about, let's quickly analyze your "method".

1. Sign up for social profiles. (Exactly what I suggested, yet my advice is "horrible".) You also suggest keyword stuffing, which died out years ago.

2. Use scraped content and spin it (for what is meant to be ORM), and keyword stuff (again).

3. Build links to sites ALREADY ranking above the negative ones. What's the point in that? You need to build links to the sites ranking lower than the negative ones to PUSH THEM DOWN.

If I misunderstood any of your advice, please feel free to correct me.
58.gif
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
09-04-2017, 07:11 PM
I think nowadays lots of google algorithm updates then managing website top ranking is very hard task.

30.gif