44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-23-2011, 01:26 AM
Reason WHY Blackhatteam SUCKS?! Read!
I know they sucks but to read this coming from their own moderator "demolititiondan"

demolititiondan;334266 Wrote:Well BHT it's time to say goodbye, it's been fun :)

[COLOR="red"]So Long![/COLOR]

Some of you may be saying, "So what, your leaving big wow" but those of you who've been at BHT for the past year or so know that I moderated on the board until recently and that's one of the reasons I'm going as I can't help BHT in the way I could previously.
However, I won't go quietly as there's been things that need to be said.

My Feelings!

For starters, I feel unjustly treated by admin here on the board, considering how long I've been as a Mod to have the privilige removed without explanation or hearing my side of events was unbelieveable. The outline was that I was absuing my power as a moderator on the VPS sales threads of fellow members in the BST section which was complete bollocks. One member who will remain unamed accused me of removing their sales thread as "I couldn't handle the competition" when in reality admin removed it as he'd not approved it and I said as much, even went so far as to say I told you so to the member on the sales thread (see if you can find it :P Member begins with C) and I expect it was that member that whinged about me.

The flipside of that is the help I gave fellow VPS Seller Amori in correcting his sales thread title as it was slightly misleading with prices and we exchanged PM's of friendly nature enquiring about the specs of each of our servers and so forth and how we got into the business etc and I hope Amori will come here and vouch for me on that I offered him nothing but friendship, help and advice.

The BHT Mods!

Enough about me though, let's talk about the other Mods on the board.
Quite simply, these guys are amazing and are far too good to be on BHT. The amount of times they've batted for you guys if you've broken a rule or tried to improve the forum with their ideas.
Off the top of my head we tried to push through the following:

BHT Chat Function - Simple Chat box, but would Admin install it our even answer our threads about it. NO

BHT Skype Room - Failing the Chat Box we pushed for a Skype Room but would Admin set on up? NO

BHT BST Charity - Every month we'd nominate a member who'd we felt had helped the most in BHT and give them a free listing in the BST Section but would Admin waive the fee? NO

And all the suggestions you guys put forward? These guys do read them and we considered everyone of them amongst ourselves and put the good ones to Admin but would he listen. No, he was too focused on SERobot. We thought he might implement them after that had launched but we were wrong.

These Mods are amazing, you only have to look at the shares they've given to BHT over the months or how quick they respond to post violations and clamp down on scammers. They are in my opnion, the best moderators out there on the BH Forums bar none and I'll miss you guys.

[CENTER]BHT VIP - A Ex-Mod's View[/CENTER]

Now, I come to BHT VIP Admin's main cashcow. He reportedly pulls in 7K+ from this forum on a monthly basis from VIP.
VIP in reality is crap in the terms of software, hardly any of it works and admin never updates it or listen to requests because he rips it from all the other forums out there where he has VIP Membership. The only good thing about VIP is the members and some of the tips and support offered there.
If you consider ever signing up for VIP and advise you to not, then always PM a current VIP member for their opnion and to find what software works and what doesn't.

Remember that time when Admin was going to launch and Exclusive VIP section on top of the current VIP Section? He wasn't going to do jack-shit, the cracker Moshe Cogan was the brains behind it and due to disagreements between the Mods and Moshe he moved on and setup his own forum.

[CENTER]Admin[/CENTER]

What are my thoughts on Admin? Quite simply, he's got lazy. He has this cashcow of a forum which he milks and lets the Mods put in the real hardshift while he sits back and watches the money roll in. An example of this is that VBLeecher thread he setup what....3 months ago? The first post said a week for delivery and it's said that ever since. I've learnt not to expect anything from Admin and you guys would learn to do the same. Repeated PM's go unanswered from you guys right? It's the same for the Mods, he has no contact with us and I even sent him a daily PM for a week asking why I got removed as a Mod and he's never replied. I had to find out from my fellow Mods.

[CENTER]Final Thoughts[/CENTER]

To really finish this off, I'd ask BHT members to remember this thread, maybe printscreen it or whatever because I'm sure Admin will remove it ASAP and you guys need to know this stuff and remember it and I'd ask my fellow Mods to just let it lie as one last big favour to me and let Admin be the one to delete this so BHT can see how lazy he is when it comes to clearing up the mess he's created be it BHT VIP or a member. All of this could have been averted by a simple reply to my PM but no.

I guess i am whinging guys but yano, sue me :P To round this off, I hope I moderated decently for you guys and you'll remember me for being fair and an alright kinda guy I guess :) I might just pop in on a different account (as I'm sure admin will ban this one :D) and repost this if this gets enough response so we'll see.

Member ShoutOuts[/CENTER]

Just some final shoutouts to members of BHT who make it what it is :)

1. Fragolina - Whenever I've seen you post it's always either good shares or helping a noobie out with constructive advice or criticism..we need more members like you and kudos to you :)

2. Mi Lady Dee - Us Mods considered you as a potential Mod but you can blame admin for not becoming one. We felt you, similar to Fragolina always offered something to BHT and really made BHT a second home for yourself, plus your buddy Aquarian123 was pushing hard for you. I hope you get the recognition you deserve :)

3. Dreamshaper - Mixed message here man, kudos to you for your awesome shares and how quick you get them up but your in every BH Forum out there and always monetize your shares which I guess your free to do so but sharing is caring and you don't do it for BHT you do it for your pocket.

4. Crapkid - You always keep an eye on your shares mate and similar to Dreamshaper you monetize the odd few but you take requests and are wayyy more active than Dreamshaper recently so good stuff man.

[CENTER]Mod Shout Outs[/CENTER]

1. Sacheivers - Awesome Mod mate :) Quality guy and contrary to what you may think you don't talk to much :D You've got my e-mail, keep in touch.

2. Aquarian123 - Your shares started it all man, you were and still are in my eyes the Share King and you truly care about BHT and it's members you just gotta look to your recent sales thread for the invaluable support you offered your customers.

3. Drax - You my man, impress me the most with your dedication to the forum. Your so quick off the bat mate to deal with Spammers and threads and if I had half your dedication and drive I'd be a happy man :)

4. Aquarius - Thanks for the mentorship in the early days, you always put in a good shift and I wish you the best of luck in that venture you were doing ;) I'm sure you'll suceed your aspirations.

5. Seomind - Your a calm head mate :) I gotta thank you for the effort you put into being a Mod and just your dedication to BHT.

[align=center][SIZE="5"]SO LONG BHT AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH![/SIZE]

EDIT: There's always been speculation about my age :D I'm 17, UK born and bred and support Arsenal football club and my names Dan :P When I first started moderating BHT I was 16 lol, so I hope I did alright for my age :D

and now demolititiondan was BANNED for speaking the truth.
See how blackhatteam SUCKS!! serobot sucks!! Admin OF BLACKHATTEAM IS a pure scammer! He does NOT care to his members that is why i had leave blackhatteam and went over here and staying here for good!.
09-23-2011, 04:38 AM
RE: Reason WHY Blackhatteam SUCKS?! Read!
In my case, i am from india but i cannot access bht site.I think my ISP blocks them.Any way i try them using some proxy's they have lots of daily good stuff sharing.Lots of members here share BHT members shares.All files are leacks some of BHT members and it spread to the world by other little hatter.

But now i like BestblackHatForum {BBHF} they are great,
09-23-2011, 05:07 AM
Quote:and now demolititiondan was BANNED for speaking the truth.

He wasn't banned because of that. There is much bigger reason for it.
09-26-2011, 05:00 PM
I was sending PM to the admin for the paypal account to pay the membership, but never reply. How lucky I am! lol Then I found here , unbeatable!
10-26-2011, 06:26 PM
yes can u tell why bht sucks that all of them are leaving dude
25.gif
01-05-2013, 10:45 AM
RE:
BestblackHatForum is great.
01-09-2013, 03:46 AM
RE:
I've never get a bad experience with BHT. May be your BHT has changed after it is sold to new owner. The previous BHT is good in my eyes. not too strict.
01-17-2014, 06:51 PM
RE:
it's the worst.. banned for stupid reason
01-31-2020, 11:00 AM
Has it been shut down? I haven't visited the forum in years.
02-01-2020, 03:47 AM
(01-31-2020 11:00 AM)Azazel Wrote:  Has it been shut down? I haven't visited the forum in years.

I think it was shut down because the url doesn't work anymore. You have to use the wayback machine to get into it now, and that's just the archives. I mostly liked it for the mega "how I earned millions of dollars copying others wso's thread." Mostly for the entertainment drama of what it turned into with the scammers taking it over. But I also found it oddly inspirational, and there was a ton of great advice hidden inside. If nothing else it was an awesome live lesson in exactly how to sociopathically prey on people. And how to not let it happen to you.
67.gif

24.gif