85.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2012, 04:45 AM
Read This If You OWN xRumer legitly!
NOTE TO THE MODS: Sorry if this is not the correct section. I really am not sure where this applies. So if you feel fit to move this thread to another section, feel free to do so. Just please send me a PM of where it went to lol :)

I am looking for someone that owns xrumer. I don't mean cracked, or renting it from a VPS monthly!!! Someone who actually paid for it from botmaster and can get the updates from botmaster.. No funny stuff, 100% legit.

xRumer can be ran on 2 computers (1 license, 2 machines). Probably over 50% of the people who have purchased xrumer legitly, only run it on 1 machine ever lol. If there is anyone around here that has not used their 2nd machine for their license, I would like to work out a deal with you.

I have millions of URLs for scrapebox. Not downloaded, but personally harvested/scraped, analyzed, filtered, all myself! I personally can crack SENuke myself. So I could keep you updated with senuke ;) I have tons of other software, ect. I do marketing consulting, SEO services, create software, program in html/php.. I am a jack of all trades, so I'm sure we could exchange and work something out.

I am not wanting to rent it out, or anything that could harm the license. It will be installed/activated on my Desktop PC at my office for my own personal use!

Thank you!
05-18-2013, 10:16 AM
RE:
I have a copy of it. I paid for it a few years back and never got around to using it at all. Hit me up if you want to work something out.
05-18-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 08:01 PM by Arif Shah.)
RE:
Also I need It If Any One Have additional license Please Share With Me I will Work For You If You Provide Me A Legit license
05-19-2013, 05:49 PM
RE:
address only to Business Partner "IF" the deal with cyberpunk doesn't pan out, let me know what type of deal will you like to work out. only deal with cyberpunk first,then let me know and "Thanks in Advance".
Cool
12-26-2013, 05:09 AM
RE:
I have just bought it, so if you are still interested in it please let me know.
30.gif

28.gif