73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-02-2017, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2017 06:28 PM by Avihost.)
Ranking Experts - Does This Work?
Hey Experts

I want to know the best way to rank on Google Tops?

Does this work?

1. Buying a High DA Domain.

2. Posting 5 to 10 Unique Content posts.

3. On Page SEO

4. Off Page SEO
(Tire 1 - Social Signals, Bookmarks, DA Profiles, Gov-Edu , Web 2.0 Submissions, Blogger, Tumblr, Wordpress, Weebly, Youtube Video)

RANKING all those posts for few targeted keywords!

I want to know if this works fine or No?

If not - Whats the Best Way?

Avihost
09-02-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Ranking Experts - Does This Work?
1. What do you mean buy high DA domain. ? if you consider only DA it's wrong. If you only consider just so called DA / PA / DR / TF / CF or any number metrics from 3rd party service its wrong. All numbers given by their all algos not by google.

So always i mean ALWAYS make sure to check their backlinking profiles.. How many backlinks ? How quality / SPAM there reffering domains ? How many reffering domains etc. It's a lot task.

I seen ( in other SEO forums) Some greedy sellers marketing PBN works . PBN sellers etc. Yes they do work but it's not to going to work if they don't do it right.

I would more like to buy FRESH domain and build backlinks instead buying expired domain. I am testing on 25 sites and 5 expired and all works different in different niches.

Do onpage seo and as off page seo i would go with contextual backlinks. You can blast contextuals with dripfeed.

I don't know how to answer your question in YES or NO.

I mean when you do On page seo i don;t know what on page seo or how you mean it.

When you call off page seo i don't know how you going to manage with it.

BTW for T1 these platforms work better. You can automate it with ranker x or if you own gsa search engine ranker you can try serengines it has more sucess ration than ranker x. but both works for web 2.0s.

Don't go with PBN stratergies if you don't know what you are doing. Specially i noticed day befre yesterday google update affect for PBNs. But my tired link building projects still strong.

Good luck.
PS
BTW theres no one good at seos. Don't trust SEO. It;s not someting predictable. Always do test.

I belive in testing. I guess real seos has to do tests and understand what works instead just saying or trying.

Monitor everything :) its the key
09-02-2017, 10:37 PM
Probably will not work. Google use some other factors nowadays to rank websites
09-03-2017, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 09:02 PM by JLR0309.)
(09-02-2017 07:17 PM)RocketScience7 Wrote:  1. What do you mean buy high DA domain. ? if you consider only DA it's wrong. If you only consider just so called DA / PA / DR / TF / CF or any number metrics from 3rd party service its wrong. All numbers given by their all algos not by google.

So always i mean ALWAYS make sure to check their backlinking profiles.. How many backlinks ? How quality / SPAM there reffering domains ? How many reffering domains etc. It's a lot task.

I seen ( in other SEO forums) Some greedy sellers marketing PBN works . PBN sellers etc. Yes they do work but it's not to going to work if they don't do it right.

I would more like to buy FRESH domain and build backlinks instead buying expired domain. I am testing on 25 sites and 5 expired and all works different in different niches.

Do onpage seo and as off page seo i would go with contextual backlinks. You can blast contextuals with dripfeed.

I mean when you do On page seo i don;t know what on page seo or how you mean it.

BTW for T1 these platforms work better. You can automate it with ranker x or if you own gsa search engine ranker you can try serengines it has more sucess ration than ranker x. but both works for web 2.0s.

Don't go with PBN stratergies if you don't know what you are doing. Specially i noticed day befre yesterday google update affect for PBNs. But my tired link building projects still strong.

Good luck.
PS
BTW theres no one good at seos. Don't trust SEO. It;s not someting predictable. Always do test.

I belive in testing. I guess real seos has to do tests and understand what works instead just saying or trying.

What RocketScience7 said is correct, I'll summarize:

Expired domains can be helpful, especially if they're relevant, but don't trust 3rd party metrics. Thoroughly analyze the site, including its backlink profile, pages in archive.org and Google's cache, any possible previous penalties or spammy link building, etc.

On-page SEO is very important, If you get it right then ranking is much easier and requires fewer links.

For tier one use high quality contextual links such as Web 2.0
Don't use any spam such as blog comments, articles, etc. These are for tier two...

As I said, tier two you can either blast the tier one with spam, or build lower quality contextual links. This depends on your keyword competition and risk tolerance.

And yes - testing is the only way to know if something works.

PM me if you need any more information, I'm always happy to help fellow BBHF members.
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
09-08-2017, 06:21 PM
(09-02-2017 07:17 PM)RocketScience7 Wrote:  1. What do you mean buy high DA domain. ? if you consider only DA it's wrong. If you only consider just so called DA / PA / DR / TF / CF or any number metrics from 3rd party service its wrong. All numbers given by their all algos not by google.

Good luck.
PS

Pretty decent man! Thanks
74.gif
09-20-2017, 01:11 AM

Good luck.
PS

I am doing similar and i would say it's better than shity PBN networks.

Rep +

75.gif