8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-22-2012, 03:52 AM
Rank 1st page in google easy using soundcloud!
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD1F37uo0QY
Here's a youtube video explaining and showing exactly what you need to do to rank easy using soundcloud, I do talk about my bot for sale in the video so stop watching around 2 minutes. But for the first 2 minutes I talk about how the actual method itself which is very easy! If this is against the rules, please take this thread down! Here's the instructions in text format if you don't feel like watching the video: I noticed this a few weeks ago that a lot of pages are getting ranked easy in google, for example type in "skyfall download film" you'll see a soundcloud page is ranked #2. Not bad! 1. Upload a sound to soundcloud, I just use a blank 10 second sound file 2. Type in your keyword into the title, put it all over the description, and of course add your affiliate links in the description as well! 3. Since soundcloud is a high authority site you won't get dinged for spamming it, so spam away with all your backlinks! 4. Watch yourself reach the 1st page of google! Have fun ranking with soundcloud :)
11-22-2012, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 06:27 AM by komas.)
RE:
I searched for "skyfall download film" and the soundcloud url seems that now is on page 2 of google. Anyway, thanks for the share, maybe it will work better with other niches.
11-22-2012, 03:02 PM
RE:
Another souncloud searched for "skyfall download full movie" page 1 number 1
11-22-2012, 03:11 PM
RE:
Im adding my stratergies on soundcloud to se it.
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
11-22-2012, 06:33 PM
RE:
please someone post this tool here, tnx!
34.gif
11-22-2012, 07:49 PM
RE:
the tool is not working. that not upload a soundfile
11-22-2012, 08:31 PM
RE:
He is selling or advertising this here
He will have 27$ for it.............

would love to get a review copy of this tool you can contact me via Pm if you wish to make that.

Regards
01-08-2013, 05:08 AM
RE:
It's works fine with little effort. great job yaar....
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]

27.gif