30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-05-2017, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2017 09:54 AM by rebellious.)
RE: [REQUEST] Hidden Revenue Exposed
@Arrowhead, maybe it's because of James Renouf's bad reputation for selling nothing but junk. That's my opinion, but I still like to check it out. Bump again.
09-05-2017, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2017 03:24 PM by WealthAcademy.)
GB is available here

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Hot-...ue-Exposed
09-06-2017, 08:33 AM
Smells a bit fishy to me - no details on the sales page at all.
09-07-2017, 02:56 AM
Bump for this. Daniel Hall interviewed one of the creators. This product has to do with Amazon courses and a method for selling digitally downloadable products.
09-13-2017, 02:36 AM
Time for another bump on this.
78.gif
09-14-2017, 05:32 AM
And another bumperoo. Thanks to anyone who can share this.
09-23-2017, 06:22 PM
(09-05-2017 09:54 AM)rebellious Wrote:  @Arrowhead, maybe it's because of James Renouf's bad reputation for selling nothing but junk. That's my opinion, but I still like to check it out. Bump again.

My honest review:
After testing the product the last 2 weeks and setting up a fully automated system I can tell you that it is a waste of time.

Now I know why so many people give James' products a bad reputation...

I don't want to tell you too much about the product (you can test it yourself if you want to waste your valuable time) but all I can tell you is once you have setup your first product it gets lost under thousands of competitor products and no sales come in.

James missed to give any tip how to promote your newly listed products.

It's like creating a website which is showing up on page 500 of Google search results.

I only wonder why his refund rate is so low. I bet there were no action takers yet from the buyers of the course.

Kind regards,

Chamelion
09-23-2017, 07:33 PM
(09-23-2017 06:22 PM)chamelion Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 09:54 AM)rebellious Wrote:  @Arrowhead, maybe it's because of James Renouf's bad reputation for selling nothing but junk. That's my opinion, but I still like to check it out. Bump again.

My honest review:
After testing the product the last 2 weeks and setting up a fully automated system I can tell you that it is a waste of time.

Now I know why so many people give James' products a bad reputation...

I don't want to tell you too much about the product (you can test it yourself if you want to waste your valuable time) but all I can tell you is once you have setup your first product it gets lost under thousands of competitor products and no sales come in.

James missed to give any tip how to promote your newly listed products.

It's like creating a website which is showing up on page 500 of Google search results.

I only wonder why his refund rate is so low. I bet there were no action takers yet from the buyers of the course.

Kind regards,

Chamelion

Hi,Chamelion. Thanks for your honest review. How about the OTO (Gold Version)? I got the FE but I couldn't find the OTO myself. Is that good? Can you give us a clue about that. Thank you!
09-24-2017, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 02:18 AM by sophisticated.)
Bumping for this! I also need this.

Bumping for this! I also need this.
09-24-2017, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 05:38 AM by ☠♔ *JS* ♔☠.)
https://imgur.com/VtADPws

Shared on the other bht forum :-)
66.gif

46.gif