51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-14-2014, 05:22 AM
[REQ] vs. [GET] Simple Improvement Consideration for Mods and Members
A point for consideration for the modes and others to improve the quality of the forum.

[REQ] vs [GET]

If someone is looking for a product or program to use they're required to post it in the [REQ] section. That's because they DO NOT have the product to use yet.

When someone has a WORKING VERSION or READY TO USE version of a program or product they post it in the [GET] section.

If a program or product IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE i.e. it needs to be NULLED or CRACKED, based on these guidelines we set for ourselves her on BBHF, I would like to suggest, as an improvement, that anything that's NOT AVAILABLE for download and use because it still needs to be nulled or cracked, should either be posted to the [REQ] section

OR...

A separate section is created for these types of products and programs.

The reasoning behind this is simple.

First it'll improve quality overall and set us apart from what's done by those inferior BH forums who simply are in a constant state of chaos and losing member by the day (Have you been to IJ or BHF lately?)

Example

If I bring a program or product to BBHF and no one can use it UNTIL it's nulled or cracked, nobody is [GET]ting anything = it is still a [REQ]uest at the end of the day.

If the member is sharing OTOs that come with the main product or software they should share this as a [GET] and also mention that the main item is available BUT needs to be nulled or cracked. They should link to their post in the [REQ] section where the not yet nulled or not yet cracked item is.

If the item does eventually get nulled or cracked, I've no doubt that the member that managed to do this would be sure to post it into the [GET] area.

Mods, if a new section is required then this is obviously something only you guys and gals can do.
11-15-2014, 05:03 AM
RE:
There's already been a section in VIP that covers this for a while now:

"VIP's Private Source Code and Scripts and Plugins Collections [Untouched | Clone | Nulled] (UPDATE is on-going..
This is a NEW added section. UPDATE is on-going. A to Z list compilation will be added on this section too. Patience for now. Thanks."

As far as non vip sections (which there are enough sections already). I can add some descriptive/suggestion to a sticky in the Requests section and change the description of that section of the forum. Any non nulled/cracked and related posts can go in there for a request. I don't plan on policing it though and I doubt other mods will either, it's too tedious. However, if you see someone posting in the wrong section, just point it out to them

[NULL/CRACK REQ] can be used for them.

61.gif