27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-20-2016, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2016 04:30 PM by rahulyhg.)
[REQ] need script like this
i am creating website like theverge or buzzfeed and for that i am looking for php scripts if available in market for sale.
i checked codecanyon but not found any so posting here and asking to all expets please suggest me script i will buy if it is paid not worry but need good script. and also is there is any thing really works like "Auto Pilot or Auto Post with Spin Text" ? or anything which create post automatically or spin text automatically? also anything auto linking for seo??? or anything about saving time for SEO.
all experts please guide me need your help as i am failure.

i am planning to earn money from blog using cpm, cpc, cpa affiliates networks so suggest according to this.

please dont suggest me wp themes as i am looking php script only. tired using wp.

Thank you ALL
Rahul
Failure Hurts, but the things you learn from failure you even cant try to found your that faults in success so always enjoy the failure.
04-20-2016, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2016 04:42 PM by dorg.)
RE: [REQ] need script like this
i wonder what you learned so much from using wordpress, that made you tired... any wordpress theme with wp-robot or wp-automatic would do almost everything you ask for here... some proxies and TheBestSpinner (which integrates with wp-automatic) would complete the rest. Auto-linking is kinda' heavy... Next thing you should ask would be a script to guarantee $2000/day, and spend them for you, so you won't have to lift a finger... and by the way, your mailbox is full, there's no other way to reply to your private message...
04-20-2016, 08:32 PM
I can supply a legit script and set it up for you. $US125 all up. PM if interested.
04-22-2016, 12:05 PM
PM sent to both of you.

52.gif