39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-22-2019, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2019 06:13 PM by mutasim.)
[REQ] ianimate Online Animation Classes
hi all i looking for ianimate Online Animation Classes
Salespage:
https://ianimate.net/workshops/feature-animation.html

i hope someone have that.
06-13-2019, 05:36 AM
RE: [REQ] ianimate Online Animation Classes
@mutasim: I see it's been some months since anyone replied to your request.

I don't have what you're asking for ... but those courses (from what I can see) cost $1600+ each! Anyone investing that kind of cash in a course isn't going to put it on a black-hat forum!

I tried to hack the site using a WP ripper tool but nothing came up.

I searched for any course download links in a couple of search engines.

All I can do is recommend you go to the search engine: DuckDuckGo and type in these keywords:

[Image: 2019-06-12_1230.png]

I found a lot of links to Resource Pages, podcasts and more.

No, it's not the courses you want ... but I thought I'd come by and post a way you can (with a little effort) get some of this information in a piece-meal manner.

Better than nothing.

But who knows ... you may have gotten this request fulfilled via PM already. People who post REQ threads rarely update it so we don't know the status.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
06-13-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: [REQ] ianimate Online Animation Classes
(06-13-2019 05:36 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @mutasim: I see it's been some months since anyone replied to your request.

I don't have what you're asking for ... but those courses (from what I can see) cost $1600+ each! Anyone investing that kind of cash in a course isn't going to put it on a black-hat forum!

I tried to hack the site using a WP ripper tool but nothing came up.

I searched for any course download links in a couple of search engines.

All I can do is recommend you go to the search engine: DuckDuckGo and type in these keywords:

[Image: 2019-06-12_1230.png]

I found a lot of links to Resource Pages, podcasts and more.

No, it's not the courses you want ... but I thought I'd come by and post a way you can (with a little effort) get some of this information in a piece-meal manner.

Better than nothing.

But who knows ... you may have gotten this request fulfilled via PM already. People who post REQ threads rarely update it so we don't know the status.

Layna61524
thx for reply , yeah i know i try that before and i find old one course from there ,
but i need new and other courses
anyway thx for help

86.gif