15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-14-2016, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2016 09:05 PM by vidranking.)
[REQ] YOUTUBE PAGE 1 in 1 MINUTE! - REAL PFOOFS&REVIEWS "I'm SHOCKED by the results, Software is AMAZING!
Please Share!

Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1149863-youtube-page-1-1-minute-real-pfoofs-reviews-im-shocked-results-software-amazing.html

After hours and hours of research and experiments, I finally decoded 90% of YouTube’s algorithm in ranking videos at the very first page. So I built an Automatic System that will generate the exact keywords that you can use to rank on YouTube’s first page.

Thanks!
04-14-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: [REQ] YOUTUBE PAGE 1 in 1 MINUTE! - REAL PFOOFS&REVIEWS "I'm SHOCKED by t...
BUMP for this, loos interesting! ;-)
04-14-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: [REQ] YOUTUBE PAGE 1 in 1 MINUTE! - REAL PFOOFS&REVIEWS "I'm SHOCKED by the results, Software is AMAZING!
04-14-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: [REQ] YOUTUBE PAGE 1 in 1 MINUTE! - REAL PFOOFS&REVIEWS "I'm SHOCKED by the results, Software is AMAZING!
04-15-2016, 12:04 AM
It was shared here (VIP Section):
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-V-I-...gic-Ranker
19.gif
04-15-2016, 11:38 PM
Hello everyone,
So I'd like to talk about my experience ranking videos on google and youtube, I watched the walkthrough review of this course, this is what i got from my little experience:
- After the guy uploaded his video,He searched it directly on youtube, of caurse youtube will show him his video on top why ?
Cause he didn't sign out of his google account, to be more specific if you want to see your video is he is on the top of youtube and google, You should sign out of your account and open a new private tab " Delete the cookies" To see if really your video it's ranked or not.
- It's all about NEW video + Good description + good seo of video and share it in other social media, this is how i work, I got BIG success using this simple steps!
hope it helps!
Good luck everyone.
04-16-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: [REQ] YOUTUBE PAGE 1 in 1 MINUTE! - REAL PFOOFS&REVIEWS "I'm SHOCKED by t...
(04-15-2016 11:38 PM)alanfokt Wrote:  Hello everyone,
So I'd like to talk about my experience ranking videos on google and youtube, I watched the walkthrough review of this course, this is what i got from my little experience:
- After the guy uploaded his video,He searched it directly on youtube, of caurse youtube will show him his video on top why ?
Cause he didn't sign out of his google account, to be more specific if you want to see your video is he is on the top of youtube and google, You should sign out of your account and open a new private tab " Delete the cookies" To see if really your video it's ranked or not.
- It's all about NEW video + Good description + good seo of video and share it in other social media, this is how i work, I got BIG success using this simple steps!
hope it helps!
Good luck everyone.

Great share, I also think like you... I think this course will share basic skills and not enough for rank youtube video on youtube and google. It work for short time.
05-03-2016, 03:29 AM
(04-15-2016 11:38 PM)alanfokt Wrote:  Hello everyone,
hope it helps!
Good luck everyone.

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

42.gif