27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-14-2014, 01:19 AM
[REQ] [WSO Of The Day - My 13th!!] My Fill-In-The-Blanks, Proven Blueprint To 6 Figure Product Success!
Sales Page:

[Image: Infocashsalespage1.png]
[Image: 49819]
[Image: Infocashsalespage2.png]
[Image: Infocashsalespage3.png]
[Image: Infocashsalespage4.png]

Quote:[Revealed] Her 6 Figure, Fill-in-the-Blank Proven Product Creation Blueprint

Over 36!

That's how many products Amanda is currently selling in WarriorPlus right now...

And if I counted right, 12 of them have been awarded "WSO of the Day" ...

She's clearly a prolific creator of QUALITY products... ones which have brought her a comfortable 6 figure income...

Want to know (and copy) her exact (and simple) blueprint for EASILY creating award winning product after award winning product?

Now you can... and for a surprisingly low price...

"... a brilliant, straight to the point, concise plan of action that will have you cranking out winning products in no time...Follow [it], and you won't be able to fail..."
Let's face it... it's one of the biggest secrets of all successful marketers... they ALL have their own products...

...what's holding you back?

What you'll discover in Amanda's product is how to make product creation "fill-in-the-blank" simple...

...start building product after product with ease (Amanda will even show you how to sell it...)

And start creating assets which can bring you sweet passive income... do the work once, and collect over and over again...

What could be better?

Discover how EASY it can be... not just to come up with a product... but an entire sales "engine"...

...and finally be on the road to the income, and lifestyle, of your dreams...

Mike Lantz

WSO of the Day - October 29, 2014

P.S. Whether you like video or transcripts or audio, Amanda's taken care of you... her product comes with video, mp3, slides and transcript... as well as 3 bonuses (and the swipe file, alone, is well worth the price of admission...)... get this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nile Vincent [Image: viewpost.gif][i]
Warriors,

When you need ALL the pieces of the puzzle...and I mean all of them...
it's sure nice not to be lead to believe otherwise...

How many times are we disillusioned here on the WF?...probably too many...

Well, today, we have a serious treat...
Amanda Craven's "Info Cash Machine"...

Finally, an all-inclusive package that covers Everything you need to
get your 1st product to market...the easiest and most effective means
available...

Folks, Amanda pours her heart out in the three videos (totaling around an
hour)...and does she ever cover the material...

And with transcripts to follow along, audio mp3 to take with you for listening...
download slides for your use...worksheets...

And then the bonuses...these are so complimentary to this package...well,
you'll be seriously impressed...

And the OTO...we all have our pros and cons about these...yet I assure you,
it's not a deal breaker with this package IF you don't grab it...

Yet, if you seriously want to gain those loyal and happy customers...building
that treasured buyers list
Plus more insights regarding product creation...
it's well worth the price...which is really reasonable...promise.[Image: smilies_cool.png]

Guys, and gals, we've all seen and heard the writing on the wall...'monies in
the list'...and that's very true...

But with your OWN product...in the eyes of your readers and prospects...
you're respected and looked at as the 'go-to' person on that subject matter...
especially if you cover the material well...

And that's exactly what Amanda's "Info Cash Machine" is...your portal to
'Superb Product Creation'...and I mean that...and with that product...you
won't have any reason not to have an 'excellent buyer's list'...because your
propects and clients will LOVE your material...

Because Amanda has taught you...step-by-step...,over-her-shoulder style, exactly what's
NEEDED and WANTED out there
...so you Will have that winner...Bingo...

Win-win...and once she's shared everything she knows regarding 'product creation'...
you'll be able to run with it for your lifetime...Priceless...

And folks, KNOWING HOW...from the get-go...step-by-step...with NOTHING left out...
that's what's so admirable about this WSO...

You'll be receiving the skills...all the tricks, tips, strategies and tactics
that's taken years to acquire...thru the trials and costly errors...without
yourself having to pay with years of frustration and endless costs...

Amanda has taken care of that...and shares her hard-earn knowledge and wisdom...
so your journey will be easier...and definitely profitable...

Bottom line...having your own product...well, it just does something for you...
and your confidence in this IM arena will never be the same...

Amanda's products are always 'customer-oriented'...meaning she's thrown everything
she can into them...producing EXACTLY what she promises in the sales copy...

And her customer service...it's the best...she's there if and when you have
any questions...this gal definitely wants you to get a handle on this product
creation stuff

And there's never an issue with your satisfaction...her guarantee is there
for your satisfaction...

If there's ever been a time to grasp the 'product creation' bug...it's gotta
be now...there's nothing but pure satisfaction and profit with KNOWING HOW to create
these products...and you'll have no problems learning everything necessary to achieve
that with Amanda's "Info Cash Machine"...

Maybe you oughta take a look at this while the cost is reasonable...won't
be around at this price forever...

[/i]

Quote:
Originally Posted by george nieves [Image: viewpost.gif]I have gone through Amanda's product. Here is a review of the product and this dynamic marketer we are fortunate to have in our midst.

REVIEW OF INFO CASH MACHINE

Have you heard of Amanda Craven yet? If not, you must be living under a rock.
She is quietly taking the Internet Marketing world by storm.
Amanda is a highly successful seller on Amazon already. However, she understands the importance of having "multiple streams of income," and not having all your eggs in one basket.
With this mindset, she has added product creation to the mix.
She has already created a powerful Amazon trifecta of products, laying out her own personal blueprint on how to be successful on Amazon.
Now, she has outdone herself by giving you the blueprint on how to replicate the process of how she creates her own products.
Info Cash Machine is a brilliant, straight to the point, concise plan of action that will have you cranking out winning products in no time. Follow Amanda's methods, and you won't be able to fail.
This product comes jam-packed full of videos, MP3' versions, PDF's and worksheets, all designed to keep you laser-focused and primed for success.
Please purchase with confidence and I guarantee that you'll become a life-long fan of Amanda's as I am!

Regards,
George Nieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelwings1959 [Image: viewpost.gif]If you're like me and have a few product creation purchases on your hard drive that just didn't quite deliver the goods, then you just might want to take a look at the treasure that Amanda has produced in Info Cash Machine. It truly is a one-of-a-kind, rare gem that product creators should not be without (especially if you are a beginner or a struggling writer trying to find your way.)

So, in writing this review, I hope to provide you with the kind of information you need to make a well-educated buying decision.

Info Cash Machine is separated into 3 parts. For the sake of this review, I will call them modules.

Module 1:
Video (28:29 minutes)
Info Cash One MP3
Info Cash One Slides
Transcript One (19 pg. PDF)

Module 2:
Video (19:10 minutes)
Info Cash Two MP3
Info Cash Two Slides
Transcript Two
Target Audience Worksheet

Module 3:
Video (17:40 minutes)
Info Cash Three MP3
Info Cash Three Slides
Info Cash Machine Worksheets

With Info Cash Machine, Amanda Craven has supplied you with content in many different formats for all learning styles/needs. As you can see above, you will find videos, MP3, slides, and transcripts of the videos in PDF format.

What is really rare for me, because I'm a PDF kinda gal, is that I actually listened to the video as it played, while I read along with the PDF. In addition to that, it is increasingly rare for so-called transcripts to be an actual transcript in it's totality. So, it was easy to follow along.

Amanda begins with reasons for why you would want to create info products and how it can add to your existing business. In addition to this, you will quickly learn how doing so will help set you apart from your competitors to become an expert in your field.

In the first module you will learn:
*Different purposes for the product you create

*Info products are not dead as other will have you believe

*Why people will gladly pay for your products, even if they could get the information for free.

*Why people don't create their own products and how to overcome the _____ _____ mentality

*How not to set yourself up for failure

*Different scenarios that you can easily relate to

*How to get rid of limiting factors by realizing that life and product creation is just a ________ to be learned

*Pg.8 last paragraph, 5 questions you should ask yourself

*You're not limited to IM products

As humans, we've been around since the beginning of time, so it would seem that there wouldn't be much that one could write about that hasn't already been done. However, Amanda's product, Info Cash Machine helps you to recognize unique opportunities that exist for each of us and how to expand upon them.

For those who think that they don't have anything to offer, think again. ANYONE can become an info creator and an expert, if they are willing to do the work. There are no two of us alike, similar perhaps, but not identical. We each have something uniquely our own to offer. Never forget that.

For the inexperienced, we tend to get bogged down in the research process, so Amanda warns against the hazards of too much information. Therefore, she offers the 3 step method for collecting info and the best resource(s) to determine whether info is accurate. If you plan to set yourself apart from the crowd, you need to check your facts and not assume everything you read is fact. So, as you can see, as with anything worth doing, it does take work. But you are not alone. Amanda has paved the way for your success.

Pg. 15 addresses 2 questions you should always ask yourself when considering a topic using the 3 step method. In doing so, it helps you to determine the right triggers.
Pg. 17 Why you should base your info product/story on “YOUR story”
Pg. 18 What customers really want in a product and how that missing element in your product can cause purchasers to refund on your product.

If you didn't know within the first half of the transcript that Amanda has been around the block when it comes to creating info products, and where and how inject information into her “works”, it will definitely become more apparent to you by the time you finish the first module.

Module 2:

Pg. 2, paragraph 2, recommends what many marketers suggest doing when it comes to product creation, which will be the focus of Info Cash Machine.

Pg. 3 Amanda provides vital questions that you need to ask to kickstart your efforts of creating your first product. The questions are short and sweet, so to speak. The second questions posed to the reader is applied to fiction. Up until this time, I just assumed that this would be about writing non-fiction. But keep in mind that this question can easily apply to non-fiction as well, as you will learn.

Pg. 4 We are shown how one idea can spring forth more ideas.
Pg. 5 is really wonderful. It is a reminder to me that it is apparent that Amanda is a true product creator. You can tell this by the questions she asks. The way the ideas appear to come so easily. As for those who feel at a disadvantage, feeling inadequate, insecure about taking on the writing process to create, it helps to see how she goes about the questioning process and how to think beyond just the product you are currently working on.

Other things you will learn in Module 2...
*How to see the relationship between what people say they want and the underlying factors causing the problems.

*Knowing who to target to reap the most rewards for you efforts

*Making and carrying out bold promises

Then, comes the one of my favorite parts of Info Cash Machine, the Target Audience Worksheet. This 6 pg. PDF document alone should rectify many of the problems that you have had in getting a book planned out.

Lastly, Module 3:
Remember, Module 3 does not have a pdf of a video as the other two did. Do not assume that this must mean that there is little value to be had here. On the contrary, I think this is my favorite section overall.

This section is where you really come to terms with yourself, but the part that I find the most valuable of all in this module is the section covering the sales copy. That's PRICELESS! That alone is worth the cost of the product.

I can't believe that she included a breakdown for a sales copy and the way that she broke it into chunks, so that literally anyone can produce one... Well, if nothing else sold you about the product, that should! Love that! Amanda has provided the missing pieces that has held you back and has left you with NO excuses. So, give yourself a BIG swift kick and get it done!

No doubt, this product went through trial and error phases before Amanda decided what worked best for her. Through this product, you will learn how to add additional income streams, do a better job of building relationships, and to become an expert in your niche.

I strongly suggest that those seriously considering the production of their first book or writing their next book to print out the guides and not only follow along, but fill out the pages, as you complete the process. It's that good.

Note: I did not include the bonus section of the product in the review.

[Image: Infocashsalespage5.png]
[Image: Infocashsalespage6.png]
[Image: 49819]
Last edited on 3rd November 2014 at 12:00 PM.
11-14-2014, 01:28 AM
RE:
bump this thread
11-14-2014, 02:59 PM
RE:
SHARED HERE NOW Heart Love
[GET] [WSO Of The Day - My 13th!!] My Fill-In-The-Blanks, Proven Blueprint To 6 Figure Product Success!
I love BBHF and now with MVP i am super in-LOVE!. [Image: heart.gif]
Proud to contribute cause SHARING IS CARING :)

43.gif