50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-05-2011, 09:59 AM
[REQ] WSO(480771) - Lazy Link Building
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/480771-lazy-link-building-unlimited-authority-backlinks-easy-way.html

In the last 15 years I've tested out virtually every link building technique, strategy and application going across thousands of sites and hundreds of niches and it drives me stir crazy to see the misinformation and lies you're being fed every day that is preventing you from achieving the results you really deserve.

Here are just a few of the things you're about to learn inside my brand new report:

- How to find hundreds of established sites with huge PageRank and trust and how to “borrow” their reputation

- What is really an authority link (and where the gurus have it all wrong)

- How to avoid Google penalties (even if you've used shady link building techniques on your site in the past)

- How I earned almost $1000 in 15 minutes thanks to the authority links pointing to one site of mine

- How to automatically find dozens of bloggers that will review your product for free, mention it to their Facebook fans, Twitter followers and provide a do-follow link to your site

- How to build dozens of one-way contextual links to your website in a matter of hours – without needing to email a single website owner begging for a link

- 4 powerful deep-linking strategies for getting other websites to link to specific pages and articles of yours rather than just your homepage (set up in less than 30 minutes)

- Why Problogger recently linked to one of my sites for free and sent over 200 email subscribers onto my list in 24 hours

- The free service that works for you encouraging other webmasters to publish links to your site (and why they might want to)

- The so-simple-your-granny-could-do-it techniques for getting authority links from closely-related high PRsites

- How to benefit from getting listed in the Yahoo directory without paying the non-refundable $200 review fee

Quote: To be honest I really didn't know how to price this report. I mean the techniques it contains - while simple - could literally be worth a fortune to anyone willing to implement them. But then again I see all the crap being pushed and it makes me want to offer this information as cheaply as possible to get it into as many people's hands as possible.

I really want to get an email from you in a few weeks time telling me how you smoked your competition in no time at all. And trust me - the odds of you shooting your site to the top of the search engines are pretty darn good with the information in this report.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
11-07-2011, 04:53 PM
RE: [REQ] WSO(480771) - Lazy Link Building
Shared here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ght=480771

80.gif