41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2014, 03:48 AM
[REQ] WP Leads Press 1.0.8.4 Nulled
This is one good ass plugin. Salespage:
Code:
http://wpmlm.com/wp-leads-press-cooperative-lead-generation-system

Here are clean original files of the latest version (1.0.8.4):
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/FRLUXAAJ/

Version 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 are already nulled here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-WP-Leads-Press-Decoded-Nulled
06-20-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: WP Leads Press
I am the developer of WP-MLM and WP Leads Press.

My company is not a large mega million dollar enterprise which can afford the losses created by websites such as this one in which licensed products are stolen and given away freely. In fact we are BARELY making it right now...

This is theft, no matter how you all look at it...

The actions of sites like this one can and will put my business OUT of BUSINESS... no more support, no more updates or development of new products.

Besides that, people using my products are using them to build businesses of their own... I would think that fellow network marketers, affiliates and fellow business owners would appreciate all the work that goes into developing a product and do the honest thing, the morally and ethically correct thing and actually purchase my products and support.

WPLP has taken over 9 months to develop to the point it is at currently... I'd like to develop it further, however when you bleed out tens of thousands of dollars in sales monthly due to websites like this one 'sharing' your products... it makes it VERY difficult to do so.

So, with that said I'm sure I will have hundreds of BH's posting rude comments about this post, I sincerely hope you take a look at what you are really doing when you steal from small business or any size business for that matter.

Want a legal copy? http://www.wpleadspress.com, open a support ticket with "BH Gangster Gone Good" and I will give you a coupon for 30% off.
06-20-2014, 04:14 AM

My company is not a large mega million dollar enterprise which can afford the losses created by websites such as this one in which licensed products are stolen and given away freely. In fact we are BARELY making it right now...

The actions of sites like this one can and will put my business OUT of BUSINESS... no more support, no more updates or development of new products.

Besides that, people using my products are using them to build businesses of their own... I would think that fellow network marketers, affiliates and fellow business owners would appreciate all the work that goes into developing a product and do the honest thing, the morally and ethically correct thing and actually purchase my products and support.

WPLP has taken over 9 months to develop to the point it is at currently... I'd like to develop it further, however when you bleed out tens of thousands of dollars in sales monthly due to websites like this one 'sharing' your products... it makes it VERY difficult to do so.

So, with that said I'm sure I will have hundreds of BH's posting rude comments about this post, I sincerely hope you take a look at what you are really doing when you steal from small business or any size business for that matter.

Want a legal copy? http://www.wpleadspress.com, open a support ticket with "BH Gangster Gone Good" and I will give you a coupon for 30% off.
06-20-2014, 05:31 AM

Want a legal copy? Go to our website, open a support ticket with "BH Gangster Gone Good" and I will give you a coupon for 30% off.
06-20-2014, 05:31 AM
RE:

Want a legal copy? Go to our website, open a support ticket with "BH Gangster Gone Good" and I will give you a coupon for 30% off.
11.gif

75.gif