50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-13-2014, 10:16 AM
[REQ] WB Writing tool
Code:
http://www.biggerbetterbooks.com/pages/a/wordbotic/
08-13-2014, 01:12 PM
RE:
I watched the Video and I missed something. Where does the tool get the major content from? I understand that you answer questions and it rephrases them and adds a small bit of content based on how you answer the question. But that doesn't explain the full content. Does it come from (errr...pinched from sites with similar content) other sites?

Any ideas anyone? Oh, and a BUMP for this as well.
08-13-2014, 02:50 PM
RE:
Yes, I have the same question am264. It's good to know about where content sources are gathered. She only used on example of "run marathon" niche... and copyscape says "100 unique"... I'm thinking this might be web-based software. I also want to know if there are any upsells.
08-13-2014, 03:31 PM
RE:
I agree as it has to be web-based and she probably has it loaded with a few main keywords. The fact that she calls it a Beta really means that it's a "Hey, don't blame me because it doesn't work fully, as that's why I called it a Beta version".
I say...yeah, right!

say hello to your little buddy Addison!!!
08-13-2014, 04:18 PM
RE:
Haha, I will say "Hi!" to Lil' A, friend :-D
11.gif
08-13-2014, 09:01 PM
RE:
It is 100% web based....
http://prntscr.com/4cczsn
08-13-2014, 09:57 PM
RE:
I've seen something like this done by Jon Leger a few years ago, but think he stopped selling it because the reception wasn't very good.

If you read the finished article on running a marathon the software creates filler content that says nothing. So if you were to publish a Kindle book and not do a lot of editing the reviews would be brutal.
08-14-2014, 12:41 AM
RE:
I was really excited when I first saw it, but when I read the final product.... not so much. It does look like it's completely web based. I am curious about any OTO's that go with it. I am still almost tempted to get it for filler on my test page but I don't want any upsells....
08-14-2014, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 02:04 AM by woody1.)
RE:
Looking over the sales page it tells where the content comes from.

Copied from site:
How does the app work and where does the content come from?

It is created through a specific technology system that I am in the process of patenting called: SOCT or Swap Option Compiling Technology. In short, the app takes the information you provide and compiles it and over 2500 variables that run through an algorithm that generate sentences using commonly used sentence structures in English. The software then analyzes the information and produces a compiled result based on the syntax of the English language and how typical "how-to" books and articles are structured. The result is incredible and soon I'll have a Wikipedia article for more information on SOCT.

I think it will help when she gets the Wikipedia article scraping worked out.

It looks very interesting as a basic frame work for your content, however I do think it will need some editing before I would put my name on it for release.

So bottom line Bumpity Bump, bump

She said there is an upsell that lets you do up to 10,000 words, which would be cool.
08-14-2014, 03:01 AM
RE:
Thank you so much Woody1 for the info! Reps to you!!
7.gif

25.gif