33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-04-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: [REQ] Vid Lyft - Rank A Youtube Video In Less Than 60 Seconds
(11-03-2016 05:37 PM)stevo09 Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 11:19 AM)pahsurf Wrote:  Don't waste your time or your money

here is his keyword
how to grow your snapchat audience fast

check it out
2 views in 4 days
You wont make money from this

The real question is:

How many searches per month does THAT keyphrase get?

Zilch.

Did you also hear the thing about the Artificial Intelligence algorithm?

Lol! Some software, uh? It's just a backlinking service using IFTTT networks
packaged up as a "software" to collect orders.

Just send them your YT link and keyword you want to rank for, they say, and you will rank in one minute, they say...

It also has the potential to make you six figures a year, they say.

Oh, and as a "bonus"... you'll be getting an basic optimization guide for Title, Description and Tags and then some more.

If you're a newbie yet to make money online, your best bet is to go the launch jacking route and promote make money online products to other newbies.

Because, clearly... that is what they've been doing.

All those money shots? Yeah! It's from promoting make money online offers to newbies just like you.

Don't fall for it.

It's just a backlinking service they're peddling.

I totally agree with you, if you put your dog's name as a keyword you will rank pretty fast for that, but that is not the idea, is it?

I decided to check it out because I've got an email from Justin Sardi promoting this thing, now I am suspicious even to that guy...
11-04-2016, 07:56 AM
THIS looks AWESOME! BUMP!!!
11-05-2016, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 03:40 AM by mario365.)
Try VID LYFT for only $1.00
http://vidlyft.com/dollar/
11-06-2016, 05:10 AM
(11-03-2016 05:37 PM)stevo09 Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 11:19 AM)pahsurf Wrote:  Don't waste your time or your money

here is his keyword
how to grow your snapchat audience fast

check it out
2 views in 4 days
You wont make money from this

The real question is:

How many searches per month does THAT keyphrase get?

Zilch.

Did you also hear the thing about the Artificial Intelligence algorithm?

Lol! Some software, uh? It's just a backlinking service using IFTTT networks
packaged up as a "software" to collect orders.

Just send them your YT link and keyword you want to rank for, they say, and you will rank in one minute, they say...

It also has the potential to make you six figures a year, they say.

Oh, and as a "bonus"... you'll be getting an basic optimization guide for Title, Description and Tags and then some more.

If you're a newbie yet to make money online, your best bet is to go the launch jacking route and promote make money online products to other newbies.

Because, clearly... that is what they've been doing.

All those money shots? Yeah! It's from promoting make money online offers to newbies just like you.

Don't fall for it.

It's just a backlinking service they're peddling.

Just because Google may show that a keyword doesn't get any searches a month, doesn't mean that it doesn't.

The problem with these types of keywords, is that they target IM products with near zero competition ... making anything that targets these terms shoot to the top of Google.

It would be a lot different IF you could rank in a minute using this or like software's for words such as Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits.

Drive that traffic to a lander, build a list, and then market skin care, diet, and other offers targeting women to the list.
11-08-2016, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 06:53 AM by SlumdogGeordie.)
My half-penny worth.

I felt uneasy when I saw the keyword they were using as a demo. Far toooooo long. It makes a long tail keyword look like a tail-less newt.

The visits showing to date are probably potential purchasers checking it out or themselves pumping up numbers - in other words no real visitors at all.

Even their guarantee smells fishy. How can you prove to them you HAVE NOT made enough sales through their software that will cover the monthly cost? They need only say you have not given sufficient proof and the guarantee is null and void.

On the other thread, I said I would be interested in a GB, but on reflection, I think not.

As William Shakespeare said, "Something stinks in the state of Denmark." (From 'Hamlet' and no reflection on Denmark, a country I love)
12.gif
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.
11-15-2016, 07:06 AM
Why not just use the 3 day unlimited trial for $1, and load up as much as possible by day 2, and then cancel immediately by not even waiting till day 3?

Some of these online marketers consciously take huge advantage of the fact that some subscribers "might forget" to cancel, and then get billed for the full amount after the trial period. The trick is to make a note in a conspicuous place. By example, I have a whiteboard in my home office, and also make a big note in my diary as well, in order not to get caught out.

Just remember to go into your Paypal and cancel at the subscription/recurring payment section within your profile, and you will never be re-billed.

I have a ton of PLR videos that I'm slightly modifying as we speak, and will most certainly upload about 10 of them when done, and see how this all works out. Let's call their "advertising bluff" and at least get a ton of backlinks to our videos, Please try and focus on Easy to Medium Difficulty keywords, and they must preferably be long tail phrases of say 4 - 5 words.

It is essential to also note that video marketing is easier, with much more impact than article marketing, and it is also possible to rank much faster in Google/Youtube, so why not?

As the saying goes, "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained".
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]

77.gif