60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-29-2014, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2014 02:57 PM by akkiverma.)
[REQ] Unfair Advantage-Create Viral Slot Machine and Prize Wheel Games. Increase sales for FB, Mobile, and Web
Unfair Advantage-Create Viral Slot Machine and Prize Wheel Games. Increase sales for FB, Mobile, and Web

Here is the salespage:

Magic Button :
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/865800-unfair-advantage-create-viral-slot-machine-prize-wheel-games-increase-sales-fb-mobile-web.html

Here is one link i found but couldn't understand if it's useful..

Magic Button :
http://spinbizgames.com/members/
01-28-2015, 05:18 AM
RE:
Not sure about all the game. But the Prize wheel looks like a jquery rotate script
code.google.com/p/jqueryrotate/

Check out site:www.spinbizgames.com/members and do do a view source on the games that appear. JavaScript likes are in the header
[Image: web-hosting-banner.jpg]
02-06-2015, 03:50 PM
RE:
I've got this software and am having serious brain void on how to use it! The games themselves are pretty decent but using them properly is not in my wheelhouse. So any inputs are welcome!
02-06-2015, 04:03 PM
RE:
As far as I can tell this runs off of the product makers server. I personally am not a fan of that type of product. (according to their WSO page)

BATMAN
02-06-2015, 04:33 PM
RE:
Using the main wso page as a reference, the main problem I have as an affiliate is accounting for the multiple prize entries that each game has, which cannot be deselected. 1st prize, 2nd prize, 3rd prize WTF!!! Who cares about 3rd prize for gawds sake! Also I think the games look really crappy full size on any website. Appears okay on fb however.

@Batmans your correct, the games are effectively hosted on their site. They allow for location branding by running through your domain via nameserver assignment but ultimately they still own the games.
39.gif

72.gif