57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-18-2013, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2013 06:15 PM by imthe1notneo.)
[REQ] Udemy - Marketing Mobile Apps for Top Visibility and Lasting Success
Udemy Page

[php]https://www.udemy.com/mobile-app-marketing/[/php]

Learn App Marketing to attract reviewers, create buzz, improve placement, leave competitors in the dust.[b]Do you know why nearly half of iOS apps are never downloaded? And that a quarter of downloaded apps are only used once?[/b]

Answer:[b] Lack of Effective App Marketing!

[/b]I am sure that the last thing you want is to build an app that no one
will see, few will use, and will not make you any money. Therefore, [b]learning how to market your app is absolutely critical for your success[/b]. And the great thing is, [b]I can show you, step-by-step, how to get your app marketing right[/b] the first time.

[b]Your pre-launch marketing phase should start months before you launch your app.[/b] So, [b]learn from someone who knows, [/b][b]take this course and start your marketing now[/b] to get a jump on your competitors.

[b]So, how will my [/b][i][b]‘Marketing Mobile Apps for Top Visibility’ [/b][/i][b]course, help your success?[/b]

[list][*]You will get [b]fast, easy-to-use [/b][b]app marketing strategies and systems[/b][*]You will learn how to target and [b]massively increase your app's exposure[/b] to your target audience[*]I will show you how to improve and [b]boost your app store rankings[/b][*]I will teach you how to quickly set up a [b]mobile app marketing plan for your long-term success[/b][*]You will learn how to get [b]valuable exposure for your app from the media, reviewers, and bloggers[/b][*]You will learn how to [b]optimize your app assets for best placement[/b] in the app store[/list]
[b]PLUS[/b]

[list][*]I will show you how to[b] create buzz around your app[/b] and draw attention from the people who matter[*]You will learn the [b]insider secrets of[/b][b] how to use the power of social media and word-of-mouth marketing[/b] to significantly increase your audience[*]I will show you [b]how to [/b][b]build an advocate base of supporters, who will champion your app[/b] within their networks[*]I will teach you how to build [b]a system to maintain your app’s marketing momentum[/b] for the rest of its natural life[/list][b]And You Will Get:[/b]

[b]Examples, Templates, and Worksheets [/b]including: Sample media kits, press releases, sell sheets, [b]and Tons of Other Great Resources[/b]

The course comes with a ‘no quibbles’[b] 30-day Money Back Guarantee[/b], so, there’s absolutely no risk.

[b]So, Take This Course Today and Start Boosting Your App’s Success Right Now.[/b]

[b]About Your Instructor:[/b]

Deltina Hay has been a successful publisher for nearly 10 years and is the [b]author of three books on social media, the mobile web, and search optimization[/b]. She is a web developer and programmer who’s developed and [b]successfully marketed numerous mobile apps of her own[/b] and is now, for the first time, sharing her [b]industry-leading marketing tactics and strategies[/b] with developers just like you. Join Deltina by taking this course today and leave your competitors in the dust!
[b]Click the ‘Take This Course’ button above to Get Started.[/b]

[b]Student Feedback:[/b]

“Really great course, I was impressed by the depth and concrete
examples - the resources provided are also top notch and plentiful. This
is more than worth the purchase price, [b]highly recommended if you need help with app marketing[/b]!” –Candace Kelly Sargent

“[i]Marketing Mobile Apps for Top Visibility [/i]will open your
head to what you need to do and help you develop a marketing game …. No
one is going to find your app by searching the app store. [b]Course is undervalued price-wise.[/b]” –Michael Martin

“The videos gave me a better understanding of mobile marketing! All points mentioned in her slides are well-explained and [b]I would definitely recommend this[/b] to my friends if they were to do mobile apps!”

Would love to see this one here!!!!! Hope someone can help.
08-19-2013, 09:50 PM
RE:
wow no one else wants this course?
08-19-2013, 10:03 PM
RE:
Here is coupon for 51% discount..

https://www.udemy.com/mobile-app-marketing/?couponCode=zen50
08-20-2013, 05:11 PM
RE:
Thanks Kanzeker I'll see if it turns up here free 1st.

Thanks for the effort much appreciated

36.gif