19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-13-2013, 06:39 AM
RE:
^Not complete.

Anyone have this completed?
10-19-2013, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2013 06:36 AM by jack28791.)
RE:
This course is ridiculous, do not pay for it and do not bother with it, all it is he shows you to sell photoshop templates like it's a new idea hahahahahahaha

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

people have been doing this for more than 10yrs selling designs, it's nothing new, so please don't waste your money on this course, and after watching some udemy courses I see that they are low quality (not professional presenters teaching you, just people off the street), it's like your neighbor teaching you how to be a mechanic because he changed his tire a few times when it went flat Biggrin

Better to learn from a real mechanic. But that's what I found udemy courses to be, just some idiot with a screen capture software and mic recording himself then uploading to udemy, then gives away free coupons on reddit because they also realize it's is worthless. Their idea is to get the number higher for who has signed up for hte course so it will be marked as "popular" and will be seen on the front page ;) But after all the free coupons it become pirated so basically you have defeated yourself by giving it away for free then it shows up on torrent or something
07-12-2014, 02:18 PM
RE:
Send me the code please!
:D
07-13-2014, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 02:38 PM by discdemo.)
RE: new pshop course came out just now
Hey all I just put out a little free pshop course. Go check it out and let me know what other training I can try to help you with once you get inside. You can find on my bio page:

https://www.udemy.com/u/jz23/

66.gif