26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-29-2016, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 09:10 AM by asiaa.)
RE: [REQ] Trio Profit Machine
(04-29-2016 02:05 AM)mansea1 Wrote:  @asiaa
Exactly! I absolutely agree. BTW I posted a question to you about your comment on Easy CPA Profits. Is this another similar scam?

Yes it is. I reported the thread twice but nothing has been done. When you click the payment link it goes to someone called "Yevhenii Dorofieiev", he has his name as "John D" below his WF username, and in one of his screenshots the Paypal name was "Thomas Utt". Looks like he has removed that. So many red flags yet the moderators do nothing and let him continue to scam members. Incidentally when he started a thread asking for reviews of his WSO, the link went straight to an affiliate offer by "Glynn K", one of Jani G's scamming friends. So many bs offers on the Warrior Forum especially since the new owners took over. It was bad before, but now I think it's even worse.

Actually while I'm on the subject of scams I'd like to warn BBHF members of another scam on the Warrior Forum that keeps getting bumped to the top. The scammer is "nichekick"

His WSO is here:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1135125-warriors-making-profits-rank-bank-become-evergreen-income-monster.html

When he first posted his WSO I noticed a faked Clickbank screenshot in his presentation video. It was a massive error he made in a bar length (actually there were a few errors but that was the most obvious) So I pointed this out and within about 20 minutes he had altered the bar length to make it much shorter and then he posted a brand new video containing the new screenshot. I took screenshots of his every move including the time he deleted the video and uploaded a brand new one by taking a screenshot of his Youtube channel. I posted all the evidence in the thread in an attempt to warn others he was fabricating earnings but my evidence was removed and I was banned. I contacted the owner of the forum Alistair Low as well as WF support. I must have sent between 10-20 emails in all along with evidence of the manipulated screenshot and newly uploaded video. They did precisely nothing. I see no point in their "report button" as nothing gets done. The forum moderators are absolutely useless.
04-29-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: [REQ] Trio Profit Machine
@asiaa

Very many thanks for answering my question and for the other timely warning. I agree that WF is a shadow of its once proud former self! There is currently an unbelievable amount of garbage being put out mostly aimed at trapping the naive and unaware members. I am thinking of abandoning all these so called 'fool proof' quick-earning CPA and Clickbank systems and going for something more actually business orientated like Zach Booker's Domain Flipping. At least then you are not bound to building a list by promoting all this useless junk and thus perpetuating the endless circle of scam after scam.

I think the lure to members of WF is that 90% of its WSOs promise "make bank within 48 hours" or "I made $88 within my first day!" They then usually have the added ingredient of "No traffic costs!" I have received emails from five different lists all promoting this Trio Profit Machine and will now unsubscribe from all of them.

Depressing that we have to write in this way but it's a tough business world out there. However I do believe that there are plenty of genuine and reasonable opportunities around if one has the patience to research them and perform good due diligence.

+Reps for your help to all BBHF members.

14.gif