11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-09-2020, 11:50 AM
[REQ] TopTradeTools BETTS strategy and additional TOPS Smart Bars
TopTradeTools has been promoting their BETTS (breakout entry two target strategy) trading system with a round of webinars lately. It appears to be a variation on an Open Range Breakout with targets. They are seeing increased success when using a directional bias indicator to choose better buy and sell candidates. They are using their TOPS Smart Bars for this and are offering them free as an additional bonus with the trading method. I hoped maybe someone might have picked this up and would be willing to share.

Here is a bit more info about the BETT Strategy ( Breakout Entry Two Targets). What I like is it give an exact trading plan. Price to buy, stop loss, targets for profit. It is designed to be out at the end of the day so over night exposure, but they also teach a method to enhance profits with overnight positions. I am especially interested in the TOS and Ninja 7 versions. Since TOS is open code, if that version could get posted we could all see the code. Thanks in advance. Here is the link-
Code:
https://toptradetools.com/3-learn-more-betts-indicator/
02-08-2020, 03:58 AM
RE: [REQ] TopTradeTools BETTS strategy and additional TOPS Smart Bars
If anybody already has The BETT package, I am more then willing to pay a "fair price" to access it. The indicators are all open code for all the platforms so should be no problem to share if somebody out there already has this. PM me if this works for you. Here is the purchase page link
Code:
https://bw275.infusionsoft.app/app/orderForms/fa05554b-e566-4d28-8ade-7fb1c9ca3440?cookieUUID=8c6c3672-6d47-4ef2-8448-ed608d64ff7e
05-07-2020, 03:57 AM
also interesting for nt7
05-21-2023, 11:15 AM
I have noticed a couple of other TOPTradeTools shares here on BBHF recently(thanks to the original sharers), any chance someone has turned this one up?

45.gif