11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-30-2015, 02:04 AM
[REQ] Tons of Good Reviews - MikesAutoTrader
Hi guys!

Upon browsing JVzoo, I saw a product there which says earn money from oil company (something like that), then it launches a site 30 Day Change, which is a binary trading online software. I searched for reviews on youtube and found it as a scam, since the video I watched was live proof that it is. There is a link below the video which they promote something else which is legit.

The video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy_VeqterWY

The link where it redirected: 2nd link
Code:
http://www.mikesautotrader.com

The guy seems to be telling the truth, I want in, but before that I'd like to know what others think. Before it, the site goes to a limited membership of 90 persons for autotrading, completely handsoff trading with $250 min deposit on their recommended trading platform. I got skeptic so I did not commit to it, when I returned after a week, it is now mikesautotrader, so it means that the 90 member limit is true.

I want to know what all of you think on this venture, I know it is risky.
I hope someone already tested it. Share your experience please. The guy is pretty convincing to me.

Thanks!
"If God is all you have, then you have all you need." John 14:8
04-30-2015, 09:15 AM
RE: [REQ] Tons of Good Reviews - MikesAutoTrader
Trading of any kind is extremely risky. I wouldn't recommend signing up on any of it. There is a type of trading called hyper-speed trading whereas you can lose all of your money in a second! Wall Street is very, very corrupt and I would stay far away from stuff like this!
05-01-2015, 03:08 PM
(04-30-2015 09:15 AM)rebellious Wrote:  Trading of any kind is extremely risky. I wouldn't recommend signing up on any of it. There is a type of trading called hyper-speed trading whereas you can lose all of your money in a second! Wall Street is very, very corrupt and I would stay far away from stuff like this!

Thanks for the reply. Anyone else has ventured in binary options? Is a bot really useful or not?
05-08-2015, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 08:07 AM by frazy.)
Mike Freeman is one of the top Trading Mentors in the business. His facebook group alone is worth the time. Check out Youtube the guy is the number one mentor for trading and has an ITM rate of around 76% he has been providing free mentoring for years now and his system is actually free if you donate to a charity and email him proof. MOST systems,people and software are scams in trading. Mike is NOT one of them.

I also like Quantum Signals. They text and email up to 3 trades a day and are at around 75%-80% ITM

Also if you are looking for just an Auto Trader then Pro Binary Robot is probably the best. Based on user reviews over the last couple of years.

Just make sure it is the right one. It is NOT the 'Professional Binary Robot' by George S. that software has a historical bad performance and never takes news stories into account.

Other option would be Quadra Signals. They send about 10 trades a day with entry price needing to be met before taking the trade you end up with 4-7 signals a day. They run a 2 year ITM rate of 78% Quadra and Quantum both have stellar reviews all over the internet from real users. I use Quantum and they are outstanding. You sometimes will only get one trade a day or most days but they are almost always Money. (Around 20-25 trades a month)

Then you can add FXEmpire website which will help you to learn to trade yourself (for free) while making money off the trade signals being sent to you. Quadra Signals gives you the signals and then also gives you reasons why they say to take a certain trade based on market performance. Very detailed technical Information which helps you learn as well.

Any other questions just ask. Oh and if something or someone claims higher than 80%+ success rate? They are lying. It may happen some months but not on a regular basis. you need to aim for a happy 70%+ and you will make a good profit. Don't believe people who say you should not trade. (Most who say that just do not understand how to trade) Plenty of us out here do and make good money doing it. Weeding through the scammers is the issue. NOT the trading itself.

Good Luck!
05-12-2015, 01:32 AM
(05-08-2015 08:05 AM)blueturtletech Wrote:  Mike Freeman is one of the top Trading Mentors in the business. His facebook group alone is worth the time. Check out Youtube the guy is the number one mentor for trading and has an ITM rate of around 76% he has been providing free mentoring for years now and his system is actually free if you donate to a charity and email him proof. MOST systems,people and software are scams in trading. Mike is NOT one of them.

I also like Quantum Signals. They text and email up to 3 trades a day and are at around 75%-80% ITM

Also if you are looking for just an Auto Trader then Pro Binary Robot is probably the best. Based on user reviews over the last couple of years.

Just make sure it is the right one. It is NOT the 'Professional Binary Robot' by George S. that software has a historical bad performance and never takes news stories into account.

Other option would be Quadra Signals. They send about 10 trades a day with entry price needing to be met before taking the trade you end up with 4-7 signals a day. They run a 2 year ITM rate of 78% Quadra and Quantum both have stellar reviews all over the internet from real users. I use Quantum and they are outstanding. You sometimes will only get one trade a day or most days but they are almost always Money. (Around 20-25 trades a month)

Then you can add FXEmpire website which will help you to learn to trade yourself (for free) while making money off the trade signals being sent to you. Quadra Signals gives you the signals and then also gives you reasons why they say to take a certain trade based on market performance. Very detailed technical Information which helps you learn as well.

Any other questions just ask. Oh and if something or someone claims higher than 80%+ success rate? They are lying. It may happen some months but not on a regular basis. you need to aim for a happy 70%+ and you will make a good profit. Don't believe people who say you should not trade. (Most who say that just do not understand how to trade) Plenty of us out here do and make good money doing it. Weeding through the scammers is the issue. NOT the trading itself.

Good Luck!

great! I think I should go with it.
72.gif
05-15-2015, 03:45 AM
Great! Good luck and happy trading!
05-15-2015, 04:23 AM
Max rep for a thoughtful share and review....

MassBlack

(05-08-2015 08:05 AM)blueturtletech Wrote:  Mike Freeman is one of the top Trading Mentors in the business. His facebook group alone is worth the time. Check out Youtube the guy is the number one mentor for trading and has an ITM rate of around 76% he has been providing free mentoring for years now and his system is actually free if you donate to a charity and email him proof. MOST systems,people and software are scams in trading. Mike is NOT one of them.

Good Luck!
Sharing is Caring!

58.gif