48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-19-2018, 01:24 AM
[REQ] Thunderbolt Forex System Indicator
Anyone got a copy of this? Searched almost everywhere, but couldn't get my hands on it:

PHP Code:
https://www.dolphintrader.com/forex-thunderbolt-trading-system/ 
11-14-2018, 02:52 AM
RE: [REQ] Thunderbolt Forex System Indicator
if someone has it, please provide
11-17-2018, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2018 02:28 AM by The Jumper.)
(11-14-2018 02:52 AM)learnsoon Wrote:  if someone has it, please provide

Yeah...I forgot. I got some few days later. All indicators and pdf manual. Here it is for all...

PHP Code:
https://www24.zippyshare.com/v/tf3Y5tYx/file.html 

(11-14-2018 02:52 AM)learnsoon Wrote:  if someone has it, please provide

Yeah...I forgot. I got it some few days later. All indicators and pdf manual. Here it is for all...

https://www24.zippyshare.com/v/tf3Y5tYx/file.html

Couldn't make profit with it though...but you can try your hands on it too and see how it goes. Please share your experiences...
11-18-2018, 01:00 AM
My Report:
It's Saturday and a little cold outside . . . so I DL and looked through the manual only.

This appears to be what is known as a black box system.

It hides the reasons for entries and exits and placement of protective stops -- only giving arrows and dashes (which may or may not re-paint -- more on that later). From my experience, and I have been a full-time trader since 2000 . . . well, I only trade a couple hours a day but have had no other full-time employment since 2000, except traveling (LOL!) . . . but from my experience, black box systems are usually very dangerous! I haven't needed or tried using them for probably 15-years+ but they use a recipe of indicators (again, hidden) that have been optimized for recent price activity. When that activity changes, and price activity and conditions always change -- the only questions being how long will it take for it to change -- the system no longer works and goes into a serious draw-down (LOSING streak). You cannot adjust the indicators to match current conditions because it's a black box system and you have no clue what the indicators are. You can crack the black box system -- but that's too much work for me these days. This system has what appears to be three levels of "risk" and so three levels of indicator settings to crack. Cracking used to be easy but with new software used it can be virtually impossible.

Re-Painting: You must always be very careful when dealing with packaged MT4 or MT5 indicators that they do not re-paint. This seems to be a phenomenon of MT4 and MT5 as opposed to NinjaTrader or Sierra Charts or TradeStation, etc. -- which do not commonly re-paint. What that means it that a buy or sell arrow appears on the chart and you saw it -- you may have even taken a screen shot of it -- but it then "changes its mind" because that arrow just disappears and re-appears one candle, two candles, three candles later! Re-painting is common for Forex indicators and systems using MetaTrader (MT) . . . and is why many demand the ability to test MT systems and indicators in REAL-TIME. Just one more thing to be careful and watch for!

If anyone has any questions, or any other system(s) they want me to look at and possibly tweak, feel free to send me a PM.

Good Luck!
EuroTrader
11-19-2018, 08:05 AM
(11-18-2018 01:00 AM)EuroTrader Wrote:  
My Report:
From my experience, and I have been a full-time trader since 2000 . . .
Good Luck!
EuroTrader

Aaah...no wonder. From my previous post...now, I rest my case...When the gurus talk...you listen and listen good!
34.gif

8.gif